Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blue blue blue blue blue

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebirds,that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

I will also be forever blue and I will never purchase anything with that Brains look alike badge on, the same as I did when Sam did it, but never as bad as this. I will still be there next season and will still support Cardiff City, but my club is going further and further away from from. :cry: :cry:

Re: Blue blue blue blue blue

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 pm

i agree annis you will never see me in any of this new merchandise and ill never put the horrible red shirt on !!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebird, that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

I will also be forever blue and I will never purchase anything with that Brains look alike badge on, the same as I did when Sam did it, but never as bad as this. I will still be there next season and will still support Cardiff City, but my club is going further and further away from from. :cry: :cry:

AAMB will be about the only thing that will remain blue.
Such a day of mixed emotions for everyone,

I've always got Luton Town to support if it all gets to red :lol: :lol:

Chin up matey :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Once a blue always a blue annis

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

i never buy merchandise anyway allways go plain clothed 8-) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Agreed 100% Annis.

Sam had some strange ideas, but he did listen. This lot are just liars (see TG's open letter). Feel sick today. This is the worst day in 44 years of supporting CCFC.

Hope that nobody is holding their breath waiting for the money.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

[quote="Forever Blue" but my club is going further and further away from from. :cry: :cry:[/quote]

No its still in Cardiff mate , don't panic just yet ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebird, that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

Unless we hit the ground running taking top spot and going up as champions it's gonna get very, very scruffy this coming season.

I for one will not be there :x

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

smilebit wrote:[quote="Forever Blue" but my club is going further and further away from from. :cry: :cry:

No its still in Cardiff mate , don't panic just yet ;)[/quote]

Can see them moving it soon tho :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:i never buy merchandise anyway allways go plain clothed 8-) :ayatollah:

Undercover are you officer?.. ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm

if this potentially gets us where we belong and gives us a big revenue i dont see the problem yes i am against it but i can also see why the malaysians are doing this

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

It's embarrasing , we must only be a small club. Can u imagine Everton fans accepting playing in red, or Liverpool in blue. Eeerrrrh no ! It's f*cking shite down the Footie

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

thomas9990 wrote:if this potentially gets us where we belong and gives us a big revenue i dont see the problem yes i am against it but i can also see why the malaysians are doing this

Out of curiosity why are they doing it ?

I have been to 2 meetings and over 10 Phone calls with people in high positions and I still don't know why ?

cardiff yid wrote:It's embarrasing , we must only be a small club. Can u imagine Everton fans accepting playing in red, or Liverpool in blue. Eeerrrrh no ! It's f*cking shite down the Footie

No they would never accept.

cardiff yid wrote:It's embarrasing , we must only be a small club. Can u imagine Everton fans accepting playing in red, or Liverpool in blue. Eeerrrrh no ! It's f*cking shite down the Footie

thats diffrent they would be changing to rivals colour

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Your spot on Annis, the most worrying thing now is that there is whatever the Malaysians say in the future just cant be believed, the trust has now gone.

Bluebirds, Bluebirds, Bluebirds, Bluebirds, Bluebirds, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flDtgTte ... re=related

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Okay, you may convince me that we may need to change the badge, because the dragon is associtated with the Far East Culture and would generate revenue for the club;

but can someone give me an explanation why we cant play Blue at Home and Red away?.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:36 pm

thomas9990 wrote:

So, what are bristol city then, thomas?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:36 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
but can someone give me an explanation why we cant play Blue at Home and Red away?.

im not sure about that one it does hurt but the history is in the name Cardiff City F.C

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Why are they doing it? Because they are stupid and arrogant, and one man who lives on another continent thinks red is a lucky colour. You could not make it up.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Sadly thats the way football and many other sports have gone.They no longer rely on the fans to pay the wages, so the fans opinions dont matter as much as they used to. Clubs are financed from our division up to the premiership by sugar daddies and TV money. If sky pulled the plug, umpteen sports and clubs would go bust in this country. Crazy players wages are financed by sky and foreign investment while clubs at the lower end of the scale are going bust and young kids cant even find decent facilities to play sport.We are all inbetween a rock and a hard place, we have to accept change, and we have to move forward because without the money to finance our club we could go the way of luton or chester.Maybe we should have done what the jacks done and go bankrupt twice to clear our debts, then start again with a limit on the finances.......but its too late for that now so we must just keep all the happy memories and move on with the manager and players hoping that the future of the club will at least be safe.For me the shirt and badge may be a different colour but the great friends and fans will be the same.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm

thomas9990 wrote:

Bristol City play in red.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

There was a time long ago when Everton wore Red and Liverpool wore Blue

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:55 pm

The problem is once we change to red if anyone takes over in future and revamps to blue itll cost millions to replace seats , office stationary , stands , merchandise etc etc etc

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 pm

It's a huge relief to hear that this board will remain blue with the Bluebird flying high at the top... Cheers Annis and never let that change as this will now be my only link to the club I once loved and knew..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebirds,that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

AnnisI will embrace the change and continue to support the team as I always have but like you I will not be changing my username.

Castleblue forever.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebirds,that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

NIBluebird wrote:The problem is once we change to red if anyone takes over in future and revamps to blue itll cost millions to replace seats , office stationary , stands , merchandise etc etc etc

Nah, the sale of merchandiser will easily cove it. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
thomas9990 wrote:

Bristol City play in red.

okayy fair enough

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Wow a realist on his own board maybe you will take some hits off the red gang for wanting blue, not one of them call tell me what is red and a new badge going to do that blue and a bluebird can not do :?