Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff Dragons - do we want them to fail?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Now the real Cardiff City has to lay dormant until the Malaysians f**k off - are the Dragons now our real rivals and do we wish failiure on them if it means the Malaysians abandon them quicker and we get our club back - even if its in league 2.

This is to the real fans not the plastic, glory hunting sell outs so dont bother turning it into a slanging match.

Re: Cardiff Dragons - do we want them to fail?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Go post on your own board, west walian

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm indifferent to the club now, couldn't care less what happens next season to be honest. I feel the same for Franchise FC as I do for Man City who have been ruled by money.........nothing.

I'm indifferent to the club now, couldn't care less what happens next season to be honest. I feel the same for Franchise FC as I do for Man City who have been ruled by money.........nothing.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

YES

I want them to fail, the Cardiff City Malaysian edition is not the Cardiff I have supported since 1948 :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

cardiff dragons i will be supporting cardiff city like the last 30 odd years :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Dont care, never heard of them until someone put a link up when the rebranding was mentioned.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 pm

lmao oh dear. Be more subtle.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Now the real Cardiff City has to lay dormant until the Malaysians f**k off - are the Dragons now our real rivals and do we wish failiure on them if it means the Malaysians abandon them quicker and we get our club back - even if its in league 2.

This is to the real fans not the plastic, glory hunting sell outs so dont bother turning it into a slanging match.

Don't know Cardiff Dragons - I know Cardiff City and they will be playing in red - don't like it but will accept it - why would I want them to fail is beyond me!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Now the real Cardiff City has to lay dormant until the Malaysians f**k off - are the Dragons now our real rivals and do we wish failiure on them if it means the Malaysians abandon them quicker and we get our club back - even if its in league 2.

Who the f**k are the Cardiff Dragons?

You're on a Cardiff City forum mate.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Gonzo wrote:

Who the f**k are the Cardiff Dragons?

You're on a Cardiff City forum mate.

Roath Magic is a stirring Jack.

That is all.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

clown

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:YES

I want them to fail, the Cardiff City Malaysian edition is not the Cardiff I have supported since 1948 :old:

You've supported Cardiff since 1948?! Oh my, I would never have guessed. I think it's only right that I treat you as a God and do as you say.

/Facepalm

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 pm

YOUR A DISGRACE

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm

I want to see Cardiff City in the prem in pink Blue Red or yellow , and without the money from VT we would only be back in court .

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:29 pm

bluecyw wrote:

YOUR A DISGRACE

I'l take that as a compliment from a plastic sell out. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
bluecyw wrote:

YOUR A DISGRACE

you are plastic for wanting to see us fail? no true supporter would say that! :roll: :x

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
bluecyw wrote:

YOUR A DISGRACE

you are plastic for wanting to see us fail? no true supporter would say that! :roll: :x

They aren't the team I grew up to know and love. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I want to see Cardiff City in the prem in pink Blue Red or yellow , and without the money from VT we would only be back in court .

agree entirely Welsh City Dragon :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Jack c**t

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

RoathMagic wrote:This is to the real fans not the plastic, glory hunting sell outs so dont bother turning it into a slanging match.

Oh the f*cking irony... sometimes you really do make it too easy.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:Jack c**t

Nice to see our fans have kept a sense of maturity during these tough times..

:old: