The statement seems to say this will happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can't wait to see him at the new stadium :ayatollah:

Re: When will Sam visit the stadium?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Get him walking around the pitch :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Get him walking around the pitch :lol:

that's what I thought - we could get the old chant going again, just like at the Leeds game in 2002 :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

I got some rotten eggs for the b*stard :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

I think he will return sooner than we think

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Tiger wrote:I got some rotten eggs for the b*stard :ayatollah:

We wouldn't have had any success over the last decade without Sam :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 pm

They are only welcoming him in hope he settles for
Less I would rather them pay him in full and ban him from the club forever, the man
Is a parasite and has brought nothing but misery to this club by constantly lying lets not forget he was secretly Lending this money to the club on the sly in pathetic loan notes I seriously doubt whether this money ever entered the clubs accounts at all, I have no time for Sam and would prefer his association to this club to end forever, others will disagree but he has had a stranglehold over this club for many years now and it has not been healthy he has also threatened this club with unsubstantiated claims and suggestions that money had to be paid bak prior to
Actually what the loan notes said, like I said he ruined wimbledon and almost done the same to us, good riddance

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

yeah and we wouldnt be wearing red either if it wasnt for him, rotten eggs are too good for him

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Exactly we wouldn't of got anywhere near where we are now without sam :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:Exactly we wouldn't of got anywhere near where we are now without sam :ayatollah:

Is that the bent over position whilst two investers with no loyalty to our club/region liberally apply the vasalene......

Where would we be without Sam, playing in league 1, in blue at NP with a reasonable manageable debt. Exactly where the anti's would prefer to be now !

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:Exactly we wouldn't of got anywhere near where we are now without sam :ayatollah:

Yeah still borrowing from hedgefunds and spending someone else's money whilst taking all the credit, and looking like a hero.

We now have assets of over £60million thanks to that idiot leaving, best thing he did was f*cking off.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

what success? why without him what did he do ??? we got to wembley and play offs without any input from him? thats the problem we have had success as you call it well the majority of it anyway with help from malasians but no mention of it by yourself typical blindness over sam!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

what success? why without him what did he do ??? we got to wembley and play offs without any input from him? thats the problem we have had success as you call it well the majority of it anyway with help from malasians but no mention of it by yourself typical blindness over sam!

I am fully behind the Malaysians and think they have been the best thing ever for this club :ayatollah:

However, I also think without Sam, none of this would have happened, so will love it when he comes back as well :ayatollah:

I'd love to see him and VT &TG walking around the pitch :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

I am fully behind the Malaysians and think they have been the best thing ever for this club :ayatollah:

However, I also think without Sam, none of this would have happened, so will love it when he comes back as well :ayatollah:

I'd love to see him and VT &TG walking around the pitch :ayatollah:

ask wimbledon fans if they love sam back??? probly say yes just to string him up!!! dont forget what he did to them and whats to say he had plans simular to that for us??? after all council wouldnt let him near new ground with barge pole!! but hey riddler beat him to it and sold land off to pmg leaches lucky escape me thinks!!