Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone find it a worry?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Is there anyone on here who are worried, that we have fans, that are happy to play low down in the leauges and throw away our chance of telling and showing the world how massive we are as a club or a city!!

I support Cardiff because I want to brag about how amazing and vocal our support is and how we are better than everyone else!!

I support Cardiff because I want our club to be the most successful club on the planet. The most successfull of all time!!

I also think about how huge we can be with 60k capacity, full house, jumping, singing and winners. if we have fans that want to see off our investors and suffer in the lower leauges, then This worrys me!! Didn't see man city fans f*cking off there new owners when they bought the title!!

Or do we want to hang around in the lower leagues having a go at away fans, rucking and smashing towns up. In them days that's all we were good at! That's how we got our label as being passionate fans because we were f*cking mental and wanted to fight everything!!

Maybe now we can have a bit of both :lol:

Re: Does anyone find it a worry?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Your always going to get people who do not like change, dinosaurs some would say, I'm sure the same group of people would have never left Ninian Park if they'd had their way. Change is here whether they like it or not, they can embrace it or remain disgruntled. Either way it's here to stay

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 pm

[quote="Canton stand baz"]
Or do we want to hang around in the lower leagues having a go at away fans, rucking and smashing towns up. In them days that's all we were good at! That's how we got our label as being passionate fans because we were f*cking mental and wanted to fight everything!!

[quote]

If only! :lol:

I understand football has changed and things need to change but sadly it can change without me. Money has ruined football and the football club that I loved with all my heart.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Is there anyone on here who are worried, that we have fans, that are happy to play low down in the leauges and throw away our chance of telling and showing the world how massive we are as a club or a city!!

I support Cardiff because I want to brag about how amazing and vocal our support is and how we are better than everyone else!!

I support Cardiff because I want our club to be the most successful club on the planet. The most successfull of all time!!

I also think about how huge we can be with 60k capacity, full house, jumping, singing and winners. if we have fans that want to see off our investors and suffer in the lower leauges, then This worrys me!! Didn't see man city fans f*cking off there new owners when they bought the title!!

Most of them want to see another space shuttle land on the moon as well.

Listen, Times move on, Technology improves, Kids have bigger feet, GCSE's are now a piece of piss! Football moves forward.

Who want's to live in a world that moves backwards? NOT f*cking ME! thats for certain. :ayatollah:

f**k ME - I JUST CHANGED FROM APPLE IPHONE TO SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 - f**k REBRANDING!!!! JESUS. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Another who thinks we will be winning the Premier League within 3 years :lol:

Youll swallow anything you lot fair play.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

I wanted our club to succeed but not like this.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

60k :lol:

We couldnt even sell out the play off semi ffs :roll:

Another who believes the "Sleeping Giant" myth. :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm

polo wrote:Another who thinks we will be winning the Premier League within 3 years :lol:

I don't, but I do think we will be around a lot longer.

However, it seems the self professed "Die-hard fans" are not exactly what it say's on their individual tins. :(

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 pm

SBF1 wrote:
polo wrote:Another who thinks we will be winning the Premier League within 3 years :lol:

I don't, but I do think we will be around a lot longer.

However, it seems the self professed "Die-hard fans" are not exactly what it say's on their individual tins. :(

Why does not wanting to rebrand and change our identity make you a "self proffessed Die-hard" ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Do you have a gift mate because I'm sure I didn't state anything about winning the prem in 3 years!! :shock:

Maybe you read further into posts than they appear!!

2 years I was thinking :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Just like marathon to snickers for me :ayatollah:

Still love em :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

The most successful club on the planet? The most successful club of all time? 60k crowds?

What drugs are you on?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The most successful club on the planet? The most successful club of all time? 60k crowds?

What drugs are you on?

:lol: un cut drugs mate!! As your asking. Serious post in my eyes

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Merlin wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Is there anyone on here who are worried, that we have fans, that are happy to play low down in the leauges and throw away our chance of telling and showing the world how massive we are as a club or a city!!

Most of them want to see another space shuttle land on the moon as well.

Listen, Times move on, Technology improves, Kids have bigger feet, GCSE's are now a piece of piss! Football moves forward.

Who want's to live in a world that moves backwards? NOT f*cking ME! thats for certain. :ayatollah:

f**k ME - I JUST CHANGED FROM APPLE IPHONE TO SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 - f**k REBRANDING!!!! JESUS. :lol: :lol:

Well said Merlin :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The most successful club on the planet? The most successful club of all time? 60k crowds?

What drugs are you on?

In fact it's people like you that don't share the Vision of a future

"Oh my god he's talking about prem football" "oh my god he's saying we're getting 60k"

"oh my god we might win something"

Whats wrong with wanting to be successfull?

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 pm

60.000 In the stadium jumping up and down singing winners :o :o :o :o Where is that thread on we will be as big as Real Madrid again, that sounds more plausible :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Gavlar wrote:Your always going to get people who do not like change, dinosaurs some would say, I'm sure the same group of people would have never left Ninian Park if they'd had their way. Change is here whether they like it or not, they can embrace it or remain disgruntled. Either way it's here to stay

This. Change hating elitists. I can picture them in the Ninian, crystal clear. The stance, the speech, the beliefs. Everything is pathetic, and they take the moral high ground and have a crippling superiority complex.

They are stuck in the past and simply cannot move on, so they attempt to manipulate us and drag us down with them, verbally and mainly physically knowing them.

Well enough is enough, You don't represent us and we resent you. If you don't enjoy modern football and the chance of *gasp*, change, f**k off.