Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just made BBC World News

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Alan Whiteley explaining the change

Re: Just made BBC World News

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:Alan Whiteley explaining the change

the ''red dragons'' are already global :)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

It was inevitable. The whole f*cking world is laughing at our fans who accept this. Shameful :oops:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

blooobirds wrote:It was inevitable. The whole f*cking world is laughing at our fans who accept this. Shameful :oops:

When will you realise, we didn't have a choice in the matter.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

blooobirds wrote:It was inevitable. The whole f*cking world is laughing at our fans who accept this. Shameful :oops:

I think laughing is probably a bit extreme. I think most fans probably feel sorry for you tbh, could happen to anyone really. Of course you get some who will label you as a laughing stock now, but i wonder how they would feel if it were happening to their club.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

hornet_fan wrote:

I think laughing is probably a bit extreme. I think most fans probably feel sorry for you tbh, could happen to anyone really. Of course you get some who will label you as a laughing stock now, but i wonder how they would feel if it were happening to their club.

Exactly. And I stress no one knows what is going to happen. Think there's a large proportion of guessing and second guessing going on. The next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm

hornet_fan wrote:

No you're wrong , laughing is probably the best adjective

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:12 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

You do have a choice, stay out of the ground and hit em in the pocket..

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:12 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: 8-)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
hornet_fan wrote:

No you're wrong , laughing is probably the best adjective

It's hurting as well. :D Yeah, right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm

wkdblue wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

You do have a choice, stay out of the ground and hit em in the pocket..

We didn't have a choice in the re-branding is what I was saying.