Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Red Camp or Blue Camp?

You may select 1 option

View results

Red Camp/Blue Camp Poll

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Once and for all to see who's red and who's blue. I'm sure somebody made a thread to sign up here if you're red or blue, and it had countless number of replys each. :ayatollah:

Re: Red Camp/Blue Camp Poll

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 pm

If all of the people chose blue, the fan's leaders and VT don't have my trust. :evil: :evil:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 pm

adz-a32 wrote:If all of the people chose blue, the fan's leaders and VT don't have my trust. :evil: :evil:

How do you work that one out, I don't get you :?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:If all of the people chose blue, the fan's leaders and VT don't have my trust. :evil: :evil:

Rhys, it's called a guess.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:31 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Mate you've lost me :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:44 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Mate you've lost me :lol:

BUMP

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Won't vote on this as it doesn't bother me.

We wernt consulted on the colour of our ground or the location.

We weren't consulted on the price of a pint and what beverage to serve

We wernt consulted in anything as far as I can remember but we ain't kicked off before or complained.

In fact we have turned up like never before!!!

Why should we be consulted on the colour of the cloth that the players wear or a badge.

I'm sure billy the badge is knocking up a tidy amount of new badges as we speak!!

I care but I'm not in despair!! FFs I support the men who are representing Cardiff city no one else.

For that reason I will not vote

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

I think everyone is in the Blue camp, as nobody REALLY WANTED to change to red? IF we could have the investment as a blue team - then that is what I would take.

The majority have only ACCPETED the red kit and the changes - doesn't mean we are all happy with the idea. Therefore I shall not vote.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Won't vote on this as it doesn't bother me.

We wernt consulted on the colour of our ground or the location.

We weren't consulted on the price of a pint and what beverage to serve

We wernt consulted in anything as far as I can remember but we ain't kicked off before or complained.

In fact we have turned up like never before!!!

Why should we be consulted on the colour of the cloth that the players wear or a badge.

I'm sure billy the badge is knocking up a tidy amount of new badges as we speak!!

I care but I'm not in despair!! FFs I support the men who are representing Cardiff city no one else.

For that reason I will not vote

I agree with that and there's no need to have a go at me, I only made the poll, I haven't voted either.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Wonder if this poll will mirror the Walesonline / Echo poll result with a 70/30 in favour of red split, looks like so far

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Gavlar wrote:Wonder if this poll will mirror the Walesonline / Echo poll result with a 70/30 in favour of red split, looks like so far

The silent majority have spoken :D