Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What's Done Is Done

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 pm

It cannot and will not be changed so lets get behind the name of Cardiff City and support the club 100%
We can achieve something this year that we have never done before and with our support we can finally follow the team to where a Capital side should be - In the Premiership ! C'mon City

Re: What's Done Is Done

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm

The Mellon wrote:It cannot and will not be changed so lets get behind the name of Cardiff City and support the club 100%
We can achieve something this year that we have never done before and with our support we can finally follow the team to where a Capital side should be - In the Premiership ! C'mon City

Obviously I would love to agree with you 100% but in all honesty I'm leaning towards BigGwyn's suggestion that those who feel strong enough about the rebranding should either organise a protest march or cancel their season tickets.

That will then leave those who want to get behind the new rebranding a clear run.

Re: What's Done Is Done

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
The Mellon wrote:It cannot and will not be changed so lets get behind the name of Cardiff City and support the club 100%

Obviously I would love to agree with you 100% but in all honesty I'm leaning towards BigGwyn's suggestion that those who feel strong enough about the rebranding should either organise a protest march or cancel their season tickets.

That will then leave those who want to get behind the new rebranding a clear run.

Which is what I will be doing. However i must state that Gwyn and his followers will come put with the 'you don't go anyway' line just to convince others that their side of the argument is the better option.

They have been saying that to me ever since I stated during the first blue/red debate.