Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shocking kit!! (but not because it's red!!)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Just seen the strips for next season and I gotta be honest I think it looks terrible and cheap!!... And not because the home one is red because the blue 1 is just as bad!!... There are kits design on this forum that are a million times better than the official ones!!... And as for the badge, that is worse!! If they want us to play in red then what ever but atleast design a decent kit!!

This got nothing to do with the color of the kits, just the design in general.

Re: Shocking kit!! (but not because it's red!!)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Tiny84 wrote:Just seen the strips for next season and I gotta be honest I think it looks terrible and cheap!!... And not because the home one is red because the blue 1 is just as bad!!... There are kits design on this forum that are a million times better than the official ones!!... And as for the badge, that is worse!! If they want us to play in red then what ever but atleast design a decent kit!!

But we thought that about the designs last season, infact I thought they looked cheaper than these ones, but they grew on me.

But in all honesty, I'm not for this rebranding but I think the kits are nice. I definately will not be buying the red shirt though and if I wear a shirt it will be last years blue one.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm

The kits are ok, its the badge that makes them shit!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Tiny84 wrote:Just seen the strips for next season and I gotta be honest I think it looks terrible and cheap!!... And not because the home one is red because the blue 1 is just as bad!!... There are kits design on this forum that are a million times better than the official ones!!... And as for the badge, that is worse!! If they want us to play in red then what ever but atleast design a decent kit!!

as mentioned in NUMEROUS other threads about the kit - PUMA designed it - we chose it as a template. :|

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Merlin wrote:

as mentioned in NUMEROUS other threads about the kit - PUMA designed it - we chose it as a template. :|

Yes, this is what some people don't understand.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 pm

I actually like the kits, but the badge is awful.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 pm

ALL KIT DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82591