Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant believe how easy it has been to convince some of you..

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

On the forum we have some great debates about a variety of subjects and 'some' can make some good points. However I thougt that most would have been harder to convince without hard evidence of such a change to the football club.

All we have had is a handful of people who's word seems to be gospel to many without any counter questioning by the masses. It's bloody worrying of how easy to convince many of you that this move will benefit the club.

Re: Cant believe how easy it has been to convince some of you..

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:On the forum we have some great debates about a variety of subjects and 'some' can make some good points. However I thougt that most would have been harder to convince without hard evidence of such a change to the football club.

All we have had is a handful of people who's word seems to be gospel to many without any counter questioning by the masses. It's bloody worrying of how easy to convince many of you that this move will benefit the club.

Especially after the Malaysians already proving how dishonest they are by doing a complete u turn...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

antill_dunning wrote:
Angry Man wrote:On the forum we have some great debates about a variety of subjects and 'some' can make some good points. However I thougt that most would have been harder to convince without hard evidence of such a change to the football club.

Especially after the Malaysians already proving how dishonest they are by doing a complete u turn...

They reacted upon some vociferous reactions - not understanding that the main group of loud fans were actually in the minority of the opposition to change. Once they'd had established the (SO CALLED) majority had not voted for, but accepted the change which brought in Investment, then they re-applied PLAN A.

It's done now, no point moping about. If you are going to stick to your guns, and not attend the CCS any more, because of this - that's up to you, but Some of us support Cardiff City because it is our home City, and we just can't turn our backs on the manager and it's players. Football to me is more than a colour, and more than 90 minutes on a pitch, its a day out - a day of freedom, where I can go out and enjoy the whole experience with friends, and a pint - have a laugh, watch a game of football, then go home and get back into Family mode. It happens once or twice a week and I personally am not willingly going to give all that up. That of course is my opinion, which I STICK to. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Merlin wrote:
antill_dunning wrote:

They reacted upon some vociferous reactions - not understanding that the main group of loud fans were actually in the minority of the opposition to change. Once they'd had established the (SO CALLED) majority had not voted for, but accepted the change which brought in Investment, then they re-applied PLAN A.

It's done now, no point moping about. If you are going to stick to your guns, and not attend the CCS any more, because of this - that's up to you, but Some of us support Cardiff City because it is our home City, and we just can't turn our backs on the manager and it's players. Football to me is more than a colour, and more than 90 minutes on a pitch, its a day out - a day of freedom, where I can go out and enjoy the whole experience with friends, and a pint - have a laugh, watch a game of football, then go home and get back into Family mode. It happens once or twice a week and I personally am not willingly going to give all that up. That of course is my opinion, which I STICK to. :ayatollah:

Spot on! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Just read that post fake Craig, I think I love you :oops:

Post of the day Sir!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I still haven't decided if I'll be going next year or not but if I do I won't be renewing my season ticket. Half of the experience has been taken away in recent years anyway except for the away trips. I definitely won't be buying any shirt or merchandise from there and I'll make sure that my views on the changes are heard as I believe in standing up for what I believe in :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 pm

There is always the possibility that your argument is flawed and lacks evidence for a creditable counter-argument. If so that might just explain why no-one is taking notice.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Just read that post fake Craig, I think I love you :oops:

Post of the day Sir!!!

Us Craig's hey! What can I say.... :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Merlin your spot on in that post and that's how I see a true Cardiff fan. You said it like how I feel but just put it better than I could have :lol: