Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The re-birth of the Bluebirds!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

We haven't sold our identity.[/quote]
you keep believing that mate ;) there won,t be many outside cardiff agree with you.in fact there,s a lot in cardiff who would disagree with you.you,re entitled to your view like i,m entitled to mine.sad day for football.[/quote]

We will still be Cardiff City , no one will like us and we won't care , so why post that ?[/quote]
first of all this no one will like us and we won,t care...gone a long time ago that mate.i don,t know that many who hate you.same as with birmingham city.neither of us are feared too much these days.why did i post it?simple.every other club can see you,ve been shafted and they prob think if it can happen to cardiff it can happen to anyone.as a football fan i will say this.when villa struggle i find it funny but they wouldn,t put up with what you have had done to you today and you know what?i,d back their fans for being against it.at the end of the day WE are football fans.your owner,s are buisnessmen and not that good at that if they keep losing 1.2m a month.i,d check out how they pay the tax as you might find they don,t lose nothing but don,t let that get in the way of a good scaremongering story eh.wait and see about the name changing.the law protects you today.it could change tomorrow[/quote]

Not trying to sound like a pain in the arse, but is your spacebar broken?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The re-birth of the Bluebirds!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:f**k me a birmingham fan telling us our malysian friends are very good business men and hinting our taxes havnt been paid when they are owned by a person currently in jail for ????????????????????????????????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: now f**k off back to brum and keep your nose out of our business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he,s not in jail so before you start chatting cack get your facts right.tbh if i were in your shoes i,d be looking at blues and be hoping that it doesn,t happen to you.oh, and they actually stumped up proper money for hleb,bentley and martins.the best part of 200k pwk for their wages.your blokes ain,t give you nothing but lies and promises that are yet to be fullfilled.whatever happens to us we won,t be playing in red and we,ll still be in the same league as you.