Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The re-birth of the Bluebirds!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Looking forward to storming the championship next season in kits that show we are and will always be the number 1 club in Wales and the most famous. We will always be the Bluebirds and we will always be the envy of the little town down west!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The re-birth of the Bluebirds!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

New era for city. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Watch those signings come in now! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

peter kay left wing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

You are in breach of the 'Tan Line'............. Please refrain from calling the club Bluebirds.... They are now to be known as the 'Red Dragons'.... After all.... that is what you all wanted in return for the glory.... Oh sorry... that's right... that's the one thing he cannot guarantee he can get.....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Looking forward to storming the championship next season in kits that show we are and will always be the number 1 club in Wales and the most famous. We will always be the Bluebirds and we will always be the envy of the little town down west!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We're a lot of things but being envious of you I don't think so ,

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Doesn't that go against your Nazi believes? Foreign occupation of other clubs....

oh wait it fits right in with your warped morals. :old:

Watch the signings come in? Your f*cking deluded. But that's the Welsh nationalist way, act as though we can spend spend spend on money that doesn't f*cking EXIST.

Long live the bloobirds. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Andy1927 wrote:You are in breach of the 'Tan Line'............. Please refrain from calling the club Bluebirds.... They are now to be known as the 'Red Dragons'.... After all.... that is what you all wanted in return for the glory.... Oh sorry... that's right... that's the one thing he cannot guarantee he can get.....

spot on fellow.from a birmingham city fan. my heart goes out to the blue camp today.leicester chucked a load of wonga at it last season and still failed.mind you they didn,t have to sell their identity too

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:43 pm

jtc wrote:
Andy1927 wrote:You are in breach of the 'Tan Line'............. Please refrain from calling the club Bluebirds.... They are now to be known as the 'Red Dragons'.... After all.... that is what you all wanted in return for the glory.... Oh sorry... that's right... that's the one thing he cannot guarantee he can get.....

spot on fellow.from a birmingham city fan. my heart goes out to the blue camp today.leicester chucked a load of wonga at it last season and still failed.mind you they didn,t have to sell their identity too

We haven't sold our identity.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Looking forward to storming the championship next season in kits that show we are and will always be the number 1 club in Wales and the most famous. We will always be the Bluebirds and we will always be the envy of the little town down west!!

:ayatollah: Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

you keep believing that mate ;) there won,t be many outside cardiff agree with you.in fact there,s a lot in cardiff who would disagree with you.you,re entitled to your view like i,m entitled to mine.sad day for football.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm

jtc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

you keep believing that mate ;) there won,t be many outside cardiff agree with you.in fact there,s a lot in cardiff who would disagree with you.you,re entitled to your view like i,m entitled to mine.sad day for football.

But we haven't, we're still Cardiff City.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Spot on jtc. A very sad day for football. All this for some vague promises for money somewhere down the line. Everybody knows that we have lost our identity, some are just in denial.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

jtc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

We will still be Cardiff City , no one will like us and we won't care , so why post that ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

All fans clubs think we have sold our identity - we arent on their radar as Cardiff City anymore. We are like an MK Dons - but we have done it for peanuts it seems. A prident playing budget.

Laughing stock and a sad sad day for Cardiff and football in general/

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm

RoathMagic wrote:All fans clubs think we have sold our identity - we arent on their radar as Cardiff City anymore. We are like an MK Dons - but we have done it for peanuts it seems. A prident playing budget.

We haven't changed our name nor have we relocated.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:All fans clubs think we have sold our identity - we arent on their radar as Cardiff City anymore. We are like an MK Dons - but we have done it for peanuts it seems. A prident playing budget.

We haven't changed our name nor have we relocated.

Phew thank god for that - but we are now the dragons and play in red yes? :?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

:lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

lolz!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

:ayatollah: Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trust me when I say, you think the 'Blue Brigade' will piss VT off with any protest, you try singing 'Bluebirds' inside the ground and see how happy that'll make him, especially when you are the ones who have sworn allegiance to him and his BS plans.... what's that saying again... You can't have your cake and eat it.... so I'm sorry, but if you're buying into it, then you have to buy into it all.... Nickname and all or else you could end up with one very, very unhappy dictator... sorry.... chairman.....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
jtc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

We will still be Cardiff City , no one will like us and we won't care , so why post that ?

first of all this no one will like us and we won,t care...gone a long time ago that mate.i don,t know that many who hate you.same as with birmingham city.neither of us are feared too much these days.why did i post it?simple.every other club can see you,ve been shafted and they prob think if it can happen to cardiff it can happen to anyone.as a football fan i will say this.when villa struggle i find it funny but they wouldn,t put up with what you have had done to you today and you know what?i,d back their fans for being against it.at the end of the day WE are football fans.your owner,s are buisnessmen and not that good at that if they keep losing 1.2m a month.i,d check out how they pay the tax as you might find they don,t lose nothing but don,t let that get in the way of a good scaremongering story eh.wait and see about the name changing.the law protects you today.it could change tomorrow

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

jtc wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
jtc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

first of all this no one will like us and we won,t care...gone a long time ago that mate.i don,t know that many who hate you.same as with birmingham city.neither of us are feared too much these days.why did i post it?simple.every other club can see you,ve been shafted and they prob think if it can happen to cardiff it can happen to anyone.as a football fan i will say this.when villa struggle i find it funny but they wouldn,t put up with what you have had done to you today and you know what?i,d back their fans for being against it.at the end of the day WE are football fans.your owner,s are buisnessmen and not that good at that if they keep losing 1.2m a month.i,d check out how they pay the tax as you might find they don,t lose nothing but don,t let that get in the way of a good scaremongering story eh.wait and see about the name changing.the law protects you today.it could change tomorrow

Not trying to sound like a pain in the arse, but is your spacebar broken?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

We will still be Cardiff City , no one will like us and we won't care , so why post that ?[/quote]
first of all this no one will like us and we won,t care...gone a long time ago that mate.i don,t know that many who hate you.same as with birmingham city.neither of us are feared too much these days.why did i post it?simple.every other club can see you,ve been shafted and they prob think if it can happen to cardiff it can happen to anyone.as a football fan i will say this.when villa struggle i find it funny but they wouldn,t put up with what you have had done to you today and you know what?i,d back their fans for being against it.at the end of the day WE are football fans.your owner,s are buisnessmen and not that good at that if they keep losing 1.2m a month.i,d check out how they pay the tax as you might find they don,t lose nothing but don,t let that get in the way of a good scaremongering story eh.wait and see about the name changing.the law protects you today.it could change tomorrow[/quote]

Not trying to sound like a pain in the arse, but is your spacebar broken?[/quote]
i,m no computer genius mate . read it as you read the other. will make sense ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

We will still be Cardiff City , no one will like us and we won't care , so why post that ?[/quote]
first of all this no one will like us and we won,t care...gone a long time ago that mate.i don,t know that many who hate you.same as with birmingham city.neither of us are feared too much these days.why did i post it?simple.every other club can see you,ve been shafted and they prob think if it can happen to cardiff it can happen to anyone.as a football fan i will say this.when villa struggle i find it funny but they wouldn,t put up with what you have had done to you today and you know what?i,d back their fans for being against it.at the end of the day WE are football fans.your owner,s are buisnessmen and not that good at that if they keep losing 1.2m a month.i,d check out how they pay the tax as you might find they don,t lose nothing but don,t let that get in the way of a good scaremongering story eh.wait and see about the name changing.the law protects you today.it could change tomorrow[/quote]

Not trying to sound like a pain in the arse, but is your spacebar broken?[/quote]
i,m no computer genius mate . read it as you read the other. will make sense ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:03 pm

How many fans you claim to know the opinions of have blasted Crystal Palace in a similar way given their numerous colour changes over the years?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Long live the red bluebirds! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

f**k me a birmingham fan telling us our malysian friends are very good business men and hinting our taxes havnt been paid when they are owned by a person currently in jail for ????????????????????????????????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: now f**k off back to brum and keep your nose out of our business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm

sorry should of read are not very good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Damn saddles you think like me, spot on come on city let's smash this league!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

There are a lot of dinosaurs on here and it's time for positive change………..they'll soon warm to the new arrangements when the signings start and we strorm the championship…….WE ARE STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE………….

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)