Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TERRY PHILLIPS

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Mr Phillips, I have read Your reports over the years and to be fair the majority of Your reports I have read have all been worth the eye time. How ever I don't know where to begin in regards to Your collum Echo/Wales on Line''''' So I'll start with with the smalls first. I'V purchased the Echo religiously for 30 plus years for two reasons Priority reason Cardiff City' second reason (TV guide) But having read the collum that I believe will be an Echo report I can happily say that I didn't waste My 50p to decide I wont read again, Because if the Echo can allow one of Their leading Sports reporter to write the utter (sell out and whip me i'm weak garbage) That you have stated, Your employees are just as weak. I have supported CCFC home and away nearly 40years long enough to tell you that Cardiff City haven't left the bad old days behind, We actually have onley been in the bad old days about two-three years and even more so since the Malaysians have arrived, and in many peoples opinions have fuelled mayhem to CCFC, How ever I must take My hat off to the Malaysians being smart enough to actually convince people They are the saviours and happy for You to write that They are are only hope, to be loosing a Million Pound plus a month with 23000 atn, let alone Millions of pounds worth of players gone for not even a song, None of the three previous owners could even dream of Cup Final's / Play off revenues or even the amount of TV money that the new owners have received.In fact Had Tony Clemo' Koumar' even Sam were to give the same losses in the same circumstances there would be murder, Lets face it You wrote reports on Sam Hamman's financial misgivings for far less misgivings than the present owners, It is obvious that the Malaysians dont give a flying fk what the Fans think/like but that how powerful Malaysians work. But what happens when They finally get the message that even if CCFC were to be successful beyond believe the any financial benefits in regards to Malaysia will leave Our owners very disappointed because the Malaysian people are split down the middle , Liverpool or Man Utd, Arsenal have tried to enter the malaysian market but only small interest, Chelsea already treat the Malaysian market as white elephant. Last but not least, Like many City Fans the two teams I hate most along with england Swansea/ Man utd, How on earth do the Malaysians expect or believe that the majority of Cardiff supporters will purchase or even ware a kit that is a blatant Man U kit but for the dragon, It it is so embarrassing, If Cardiff should get to the Prem not only will we not get to play Man utd in Their famous kit and watch our own famous kit do battle, We will see our beloved City playing in a Man u kit and 7000 man u fans killing Us with more counterfeit jibes than we could bare ( And rightly So). Its pathetic it really is worrying and truth said ALL concerned with CCFC must seriously look at the bigger picture, Yes we all want Premiership football and the jazz but dont say I didnt warn that all CCFC will achieve in Malaysia the(counterfeit capital of the World) is the reality that Malaysians sell counterfeits they don't buy them and our club will just be British that have had the audacity to change Their kit to resemble their much loved man utd, and to be fair to the Malaysian people they would have every right to see CCFC as no more than a micky mouse man utd, Would any Cardiff supporter buy a pare of Nicks because they resemble and look like Nike??? So in a nutshell Mr Phillips, This post should have been yours, with better grammar of course :x