Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Dont Have The Right...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Tooo talk about the history and heritage of this club as im only 16 but i am a passionate Cardiff City supporter and believe this is a shocking decision by the board and although i can see the reasons behind changing red to blue i struggle to see why we couldn't just have a red away kit i doubt people in Aisia care that much for Cardiff City and they wouldn't care if the red kit was our home or away kit! :ayatollah:

Re: I Dont Have The Right...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Jamie-BluebirdNotDragon wrote:Tooo talk about the history and heritage of this club as im only 16 but i am a passionate Cardiff City supporter and believe this is a shocking decision by the board and although i can see the reasons behind changing red to blue i struggle to see why we couldn't just have a red away kit i doubt people in Aisia care that much for Cardiff City and they wouldn't care if the red kit was our home or away kit! :ayatollah:

Loads in the same boat mate.

The fact is, there is no other option. :(

Re: I Dont Have The Right...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Jamie-BluebirdNotDragon wrote:Tooo talk about the history and heritage of this club as im only 16 but i am a passionate Cardiff City supporter and believe this is a shocking decision by the board and although i can see the reasons behind changing red to blue i struggle to see why we couldn't just have a red away kit i doubt people in Aisia care that much for Cardiff City and they wouldn't care if the red kit was our home or away kit! :ayatollah:

We dont know asia, they do