Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The new badge!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

fryman125 wrote:Why go further than this badge.I'm in the red camp but that new badge is cheap.

I like this one, or the Cardiff City coat of arms.

http://www.internetbusinessdirectory.co ... t-arms.htm

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm

I think it is just an attempt to get all of Wales to support the club. Deluded Malaysians. Hammann thought the same. The tiny bluebird has been added to appease the blue fans. I can hear them laughing about this cheap shot. Why do they think they know what we want. They know they got us over a barrell. The club is a mess and divided :(

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 pm

cardiff yid wrote:I think it is just an attempt to get all of Wales to support the club. Deluded Malaysians. Hammann thought the same. The tiny bluebird has been added to appease the blue fans. I can hear them laughing about this cheap shot. Why do they think they know what we want. They know they got us over a barrell. The club is a mess and divided :(

The club isnt divided and far from a mess. Can't say that for the fans though. Tough ties should bring us together but all we have is petty bickering and so called fans bleating on about selling out and whores etc. pathetic.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 pm

fryman125 wrote:Why go further than this badge.I'm in the red camp but that new badge is cheap.

Much better than the one they are running with, class.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wetherspoons are going to clean up if we make the prem, I can see it now, "2 pints of Cardiff Fire and Passion and a clarks pie please guv" "that will be £8.80 mate". :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I still say no to this but it is a very good compromise the new one is utter utter shit

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:20 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11704/7797281/

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:54 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11704/7797281/

A league we don't belong in?? Cheeky cunts,,,We are Cardiff FULL STOPP!!!

Re: The new badge

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 am

thomas9990 wrote:i think that badge is dreadfull

agreed.....looks like a f@cking idiot designed it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:02 am

It looks like a swimming badge for your 1st dive or 100metres.
Need to change it quick. I want the badge below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 am

I figured the club wanted to move away from the old badge but I don't see why they couldn't have used some of it's elements.

I got bored and started having a go but in all fairness I lost interest half way through but this is what I came up with:

I was going to put Cardiff City over the top in a scroll and add the established in too.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 am

It's a rugby beer mat! How much are they paying the graphic artist at City?

StT.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 pm

dump rubbish where it belongs...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 pm

:lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Can't see the bluebird being on the badge after next season, so thought I'd throw this in the works...

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

made my own design whilst bored in work! please feel free to provide feedback/suggestions

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Fuckin Terrible badge :twisted:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Can't see the bluebird being on the badge after next season, so thought I'd throw this in the works...

cracking effort mate.

Rather this dragon than simply nicking off the National flag.

Personally I'd get rid of the shield and stick it in a simple circle with Cardiff City FC round the top rim.
If you're gonna have a cheesy strap line, then it should be in Welsh.

They should place a Bluebird either on the rear of the collar or perhaps the sleeve.
Certainly not a tiny effort squeezed in as an after thought.

Never understood why we used to have a badge within a shield anyway?
Looks bloody daft.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 am

fblockconceptbadge.jpg
OUR NEW BADGE IS POORLY THOUGHT OUT. I LIKE THIS BADGE OR MY AVATAR ICON

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 am

AfanBluebird wrote:Can't see the bluebird being on the badge after next season, so thought I'd throw this in the works...

I quite like this one, but would definitely want to retain the bluebird somewhere on the kit :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:26 pm

I think they should make a modern interpretation of the 1927 badge, and have the bluebird on the back of neck like the man utd devil