Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disgrace

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You soul sellers. The Jacks and every club is laughing at us. You have no shame. Kudus soul selling back stab beds who have let down our forefathers who helped build this once great club.

So I'm a plastic for accepting the change despite going down there since 1971 :roll: :evil:

You may have the last laugh, those who accept this change may yet eat humble pie; but the simple fact is if we don't change we simply haven't got any other options lined up and realistically face winding up (NOT Admin because the debts are too high for the creditors to agree) :roll:

By all means stick to your beliefs but don't insult others who, like you, have made an informed choice :evil: That choice may differ but they are no less a fan for making that choice :ayatollah:

Well said mate :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Rope required please :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Rope required please :D

A f*cking STRONG ONE PLEASE :lol:

Whats your thoughts baz?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

as long as i got a team to watch on sat and tues i am fine i really dont give a f**k what colour we play

I support my FOOTBALL team :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

In fairness to Nukes, he's a good poster and a valued member of this forum, he obviously feels very strongly about this topic and has perhaps written this post while being angry, I'm sure he means no offence to us, the other side of the argument really.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:as long as i got a team to watch on sat and tues i am fine i really dont give a f**k what colour we play

I know you rang me at 9.01am to wake me and tell.
soul selling c**t :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:as long as i got a team to watch on sat and tues i am fine i really dont give a f**k what colour we play

THIS.

I support and always will support Cardiff City FC and the last time I looked that's who we still are? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Stop crying and get a grip,its not life and death,its a football club ffs :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You soul sellers. The Jacks and every club is laughing at us. You have no shame. Kudus soul selling back stab beds who have let down our forefathers who helped build this once great club.

i,m not laughing at the blue camp steve.i,m not even laughing at the red,s .i,m looking at my screen in total disbelief reading some of the comments regarding the change of kit.grown men willing to rip up the clubs history and change colours all for an alledged pot of cash.lads i know cannot believe you lot rolling over so easy to these owners.well if you don,t get promoted pronto you will have sold out for nothing.there are no guarantees either.the red arguement is to look to the future.i think the lads in the blue camp can see the future.if you don,t make the promised land soon these lot will drop you like a hot spud.don,t think they won,t.they already shafted you with a crap kit and a dodgy badge.they do not give one hoot for cardiff city.all these fellows smell is a cash killing.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

how old are you,grow up the only person people are laughing at is you,with childish
outbursts like this.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:29 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:What is the alternative ?
Nobody wanted to play in red , so can someone tell me a realistic alternative ? And , I mean a realistic one , not the old "someone would have saved us " line ?
We have supporters and none , 0% , wanted this colour change. 2 camps emerged - those totally against vs those who saw no choice. Please don't call me "pro red" , because I'm actually "pro blue" , but I can't see an alternative.

EXACTLY! seems as if you are in this bracket - like I and others are with you also, then we can be called names? THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE...........

Administration would do as much damage as liquidating the club would - THE END! I am reluctant to accept this proposal - but like you say - there is no other option.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Merlin wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:What is the alternative ?
Nobody wanted to play in red , so can someone tell me a realistic alternative ? And , I mean a realistic one , not the old "someone would have saved us " line ?
We have supporters and none , 0% , wanted this colour change. 2 camps emerged - those totally against vs those who saw no choice. Please don't call me "pro red" , because I'm actually "pro blue" , but I can't see an alternative.

EXACTLY! seems as if you are in this bracket - like I and others are with you also, then we can be called names? THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE...........

Administration would do as much damage as liquidating the club would - THE END! I am reluctant to accept this proposal - but like you say - there is no other option.

Exactly my point. No one is pro-red , we just can't see an alternative !

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 pm

I think that you need to take a holiday mate as you are about to stroke out!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

norfolkblue wrote:I think that you need to take a holiday mate as you are about to stroke out!
AND I THINK HE NEEDS TO CRACK ONE OUT ON MILLY'S NECK :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
norfolkblue wrote:I think that you need to take a holiday mate as you are about to stroke out!

I'd turn round and bite his f*cking knob off

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

I'd turn round and bite his f*cking knob off
try that with carl then :o

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I've spoken to a lot of fans from other clubs recently - Southampton, everton, Newcastle, Liverpool to name a few - and none of them are laughing and in fact can see the sense in what we are doing considering the circumstances and alternatives. It's just another throw away comment made with nothing to support it. Have your opinions but don't start on the paranoia ffs

And all due respect our forefathers are gone. We are the forefathers of tomorrows age and have to ensure the club survives for the future. Harping on about the past counts for nothing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

I've spoken to a lot of fans from other clubs recently - Southampton, everton, Newcastle, Liverpool to name a few - and none of them are laughing and in fact can see the sense in what we are doing considering the circumstances and alternatives. It's just another throw away comment made with nothing to support it. Have your opinions but don't start on the paranoia ffs

And all due respect our forefathers are gone. We are the forefathers of tomorrows age and have to ensure the club survives for the future. Harping on about the past counts for nothing

god post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: