Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgrace

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:55 pm

You soul sellers. The Jacks and every club is laughing at us. You have no shame. Kudus soul selling back stab beds who have let down our forefathers who helped build this once great club.

Re: Disgrace

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You soul sellers. The Jacks and every club is laughing at us. You have no shame. Kudus soul selling back stab beds who have let down our forefathers who helped build this once great club.

Just like you dont like all the names being aimed at you, dont aim it at others.

If you dont like it, dont go simple as.

Organize a protest, dont just bash keys trying to look good.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You soul sellers. The Jacks and every club is laughing at us. You have no shame. Kudus soul selling back stab beds who have let down our forefathers who helped build this once great club.

They are not laughing at us though.
They are trying to stir things with the anti-red lot to get us at each others throats! ;)

Besides, do I actually care about someone laughing at me?
Nah, I am a bit bigger than that Steve. :D :D :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Support someone else then? walkaway and never come back you wont be missed!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Grow up how old are you. Dont worry what other clubs think of us

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

Just like you dont like all the names being aimed at you, dont aim it at others.

He has a point though Steve, just because some fans have a different opinion than yours you should not be branding them and name calling!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

I'm with Craig on this, it's the dinosaurs at this club who would still be in Ninian Park if they had the choice that are dividing the fans, just as much as the Malaysians! We are in a position were we are losing millions each month and the people keeping us afloat have asked for something in return, it's a big ask but they have a plan to increase our revenue in order too reduce our monthly losses!
I would prefer to stay blue, but I'll adjust to propel the club forward, one day the people up in arms today will realise that this was a new beginning in our journey into the top tier of football, I'm sure of that.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Bye! :wave:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm

I admire your passion and stance on this but I think your wrong. You can't help your feelings mate and that's fair enough. Since that Sunday might when this was leaked I have not opposed this so we have both stuck to our beliefs from the beginning. Your above name calling mate and others should take note. Even though I disagree with you Steve don't let others drag you down to there level. Stick to what you belive in mate as we're both Cardiff city till we die

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 pm

yellow_cab wrote:Bye! :wave:

jack ---- on your bike. CCFC

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I admire your passion and stance on this but I think your wrong. You can't help your feelings mate and that's fair enough. Since that Sunday might when this was leaked I have not opposed this so we have both stuck to our beliefs from the beginning. Your above name calling mate and others should take note. Even though I disagree with you Steve don't let others drag you down to there level. Stick to what you belive in mate as we're both Cardiff city till we die

:ayatollah:

Good post. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Since when have we given a flying f**k what other teams think?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Respect everyone's views Nukes and stop shooting people down because they're different to yours. :?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Back stab beds? Have a day off.

I would actually argue the opposite - that these moves are completing the vision of our forefathers.

What do you think? That their vision was a club supported by a handful of fans, always lurching from one financial crisis to another, languishing in the lower leagues?

If that't the kind of club you want, there are plenty around here. Newport for example. I'm sure they'd be glad to have you.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 pm

cardiff city have never cared what anyone else thinks. I don't mind the new home kit and looking forward to next season more now, can't wait for the signings to start

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Shut the door on your way out then……..

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Get a grip.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Get a grip.

Totally agree Bridgend…….lets move on now and storm the fekin championship!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:48 pm

This "chief" is an imbecile. It's not as if we all jumped for joy at the opportunity to play in red, some fans (like myself) appreciate the necessity of this investment. It's VT and TG who are signing the cheques, so if they feel that a re-branding is required then so be it, it's their money. Nobody has "sold-out", the fans were not consulted so are therefore not to blame. Stop creating pointless and harmful divisions.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Fair play I have no problems with your rant Steve, it give's me an image of that band which carried on playing as the Titantic sunk ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Steve all this ranting you are doing has tipped you over, You have lost the plot mate. :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Bobbanker89 wrote:

Support someone else then? walkaway and never come back you wont be missed!

Well said :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

awww bless them laughing at us. #bovered
come on Steve think of all that money, those new facilities, our new red kit, new red seats, red dragon.
the futures bright the futures RED ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Id rather cardiff play in red than dont play at all. GROW UP. if cardiff did go bust and ended up playing against the likes of merthyr BUT wore blue would you be happy then?? you probably wouldnt even watch.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Steve, it is unfair of you to call us - (US - being the fans of the club that didn't want to change, but were happy to accept the changes if it were for the good of the club to move FORWARD and not backwards) names like sell outs, and soul sellers etc etc - I have never aimed names at anyone who is saying they AREN'T going to any more games at the CCS of because of this, I don't tale the piss out of anyone that has said to me - This isn't cardiff city any more so f**k em! People like you and I know we are entitled to our opinions - but we shouldn't be name calling each other.

I thought you were higher than that mate.

P.S. - I am assuming you are saying that you won't be coming to the CCS any more - until blue is restored?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 pm

So I'm a plastic for accepting the change despite going down there since 1971 :roll: :evil:

You may have the last laugh, those who accept this change may yet eat humble pie; but the simple fact is if we don't change we simply haven't got any other options lined up and realistically face winding up (NOT Admin because the debts are too high for the creditors to agree) :roll:

By all means stick to your beliefs but don't insult others who, like you, have made an informed choice :evil: That choice may differ but they are no less a fan for making that choice :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Merlin wrote:

Steve, it is unfair of you to call us - (US - being the fans of the club that didn't want to change, but were happy to accept the changes if it were for the good of the club to move FORWARD and not backwards) names like sell outs, and soul sellers etc etc - I have never aimed names at anyone who is saying they AREN'T going to any more games at the CCS of because of this, I don't tale the piss out of anyone that has said to me - This isn't cardiff city any more so f**k em! People like you and I know we are entitled to our opinions - but we shouldn't be name calling each other.

I thought you were higher than that mate.

P.S. - I am assuming you are saying that you won't be coming to the CCS any more - until blue is restored?

Well said Craig, To be fair mate he is winding up me and a lot of my mates who look on here but dont post.
Thanks for posting :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

:roll:

:wave:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

So I'm a plastic for accepting the change despite going down there since 1971 :roll: :evil:

You may have the last laugh, those who accept this change may yet eat humble pie; but the simple fact is if we don't change we simply haven't got any other options lined up and realistically face winding up (NOT Admin because the debts are too high for the creditors to agree) :roll:

By all means stick to your beliefs but don't insult others who, like you, have made an informed choice :evil: That choice may differ but they are no less a fan for making that choice :ayatollah:

well said... I am far from a malaysian lover or believer.
but like you say accept change and go with it, unless someone knows of a very rich binman in roath who will take over, and cover or costs!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

What is the alternative ?
Nobody wanted to play in red , so can someone tell me a realistic alternative ? And , I mean a realistic one , not the old "someone would have saved us " line ?
We have supporters and none , 0% , wanted this colour change. 2 camps emerged - those totally against vs those who saw no choice. Please don't call me "pro red" , because I'm actually "pro blue" , but I can't see an alternative.