Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I will attend all games this season...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 pm

As I have already purchased a season ticket but I will not celebrate when City score and I will smile when the other team do. It pains me to say this but ultimatly only failure will force the Malaysians out, I am Cardiff through and through but these changes make the club unrecogniseable to me.

I will wish relegation on Cardiff this year partly due to the fans, the PLASTIC fans who are gloating about this to the real true bluebirds. We are now plastic FC.

Plastic FC for relegation.

:old: :old: :old:

Re: I will attend all games this season...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:As I have already purchased a season ticket but I will not celebrate when City score and I will smile when the other team do. It pains me to say this but ultimatly only failure will force the Malaysians out, I am Cardiff through and through but these changes make the club unrecogniseable to me.

I will wish relegation on Cardiff this year partly due to the fans, the PLASTIC fans who are gloating about this to the real true bluebirds. We are now plastic FC.

What a pathetic statement if you really are a CCFC fan!

You should be ashamed of yourself :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Pathetic, and surely a wind up.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Listen mate 64 years, 64 f*cking years. This change has ruined me. Where will they end this? They forced through changes in a barbaric way, this will not end as we keeled over.

Some of the plastics on here have acted disgracefully and I can just see new faces popping up next season, I want and need this project to fail, when the Bluebird rises from the ashes il be the first to support them again.

PLASTIC FC IS NOT THE CLUB I KNOW AND LOVE.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 pm

BARBARIC!1!!!111!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:Pathetic, and surely a wind up.

He is a wind up.

Just as so many on here today try to be as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:As I have already purchased a season ticket but I will not celebrate when City score and I will smile when the other team do. It pains me to say this but ultimatly only failure will force the Malaysians out, I am Cardiff through and through but these changes make the club unrecogniseable to me.

Get a grip. No one wanted these changes at all.......its happened end off.....

how can they make the club unrecognisable? we are still CARDIFF CITY FC? isn't that who you support, or do you support a colour?

As long as im getting up on a saturday knowing that CARDIFF CITY FC are playing thats all that matters to me, not the colour of a shirt. and sell your season ticket and go away you can watch them in blue then simples :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

hes done the 2 main things he could badge and kit colour and everyone rolled over for him..well he'll do lots more totall rebrand of the stadium all things with old badge gone ,red seats ,red cladding ...it will be unrecognisable ...but so many fans are happy to listen to more bullshit from owners (and we've had enough) to see them in the prem league !!!....and what happens if in 3-4 years we are still in the championship,it aint easy getting out of this league ....i will never wear red and will be in blue all season,like always.
how strange is it going to be watching us in red and playing a team in blue at home !!!!.....shocking . :evil:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

How will you attend all games this season. It's over you knob. Our last game was against West Spam

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 pm

d20 wrote:hes done the 2 main things he could badge and kit colour and everyone rolled over for him..well he'll do lots more totall rebrand of the stadium all things with old badge gone ,red seats ,red cladding ...it will be unrecognisable ...but so many fans are happy to listen to more bullshit from owners (and we've had enough) to see them in the prem league !!!....and what happens if in 3-4 years we are still in the championship,it aint easy getting out of this league ....i will never wear red and will be in blue all season,like always.
how strange is it going to be watching us in red and playing a team in blue at home !!!!.....shocking . :evil:

So ur still going to go....you cant be against it that much then

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 pm

d20 wrote:hes done the 2 main things he could badge and kit colour and everyone rolled over for him..well he'll do lots more totall rebrand of the stadium all things with old badge gone ,red seats ,red cladding ...it will be unrecognisable ...but so many fans are happy to listen to more bullshit from owners (and we've had enough) to see them in the prem league !!!....and what happens if in 3-4 years we are still in the championship,it aint easy getting out of this league ....i will never wear red and will be in blue all season,like always.

The main thing for me is the name, and the name is on the badge pal. im not disagreeing with you because i didnt want the change but me, you and 500 other will never be able to change that.

its going to be strange i know, maybe a few more away games this year for me.

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:46 pm

And why would still go next season if the club is unrecogniseable to you :o

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 pm

I know this is a piss take but on a serious note the club will survive, it survived 20 years of the great clubs name being dragged through the mud by mindless idiots who attached themselves to the club, so it will survive even prosper when 1K~5K more start attending games because they are safe, family friendly and deemed plastic by a minority.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 pm

You really are a f*cking idiot

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:Pathetic, and surely a wind up.

He's fake

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Any chance that if we win the Championship next season you will make the ultimate sacrifice and hang yourself from the top of the Ninian Stand?

PS We'll have a whip round to buy the 'plastic' fibre rope if that will help ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 pm

And senile :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:11 pm

[quote="Bluebird since 1948"]As I have already purchased a season ticket but I will not celebrate when City score and I will smile when the other team do. It pains me to say this but ultimatly only failure will force the Malaysians out, I am Cardiff through and through but these changes make the club unrecogniseable to me.

:old: :old: :old:[/quote

shows how plastic indeed you are wont stick by the club when things dont go your way.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:11 pm

[quote="Bluebird since 1948"]As I have already purchased a season ticket but I will not celebrate when City score and I will smile when the other team do. It pains me to say this but ultimatly only failure will force the Malaysians out, I am Cardiff through and through but these changes make the club unrecogniseable to me.

shows how plastic indeed you are wont stick by the club when things dont go your way.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:17 pm

We don't want negative farts like you anyway so don't bother……..KNOB.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

We don't want negative farts like you anyway so don't bother……..KNOB.

Doesn't that go against your Nazi believes?

Foreign occupation of other clubs....oh wait it fits right in with your warped morals. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

You are such a pillock it is unbelievable - just keep thinking back to the glory days of Chris Dale :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Ridiculous statement. What about the die hard fans from the inception of Cardiff city way back 1899 onwards....would they have turned their backs on Cardiff when we turned blue, because we haven't always been blue. If you want Cardiff to fail then good, you are not welcome at Cardiff city.....by the way, that's what team we are CARDIFF CITY not the colour or the nickname of the club!

I am amazed how many people are 'destroyed' and 'gutted' by something as simple as a rebranding.
You all need to get lives..... Being 'destroyed' is when you see your best friend get shot dying in your arms fighting for YOUR country. Seeing your missus in bits at losing a baby! Holding your dying relative as he breathes his last breath with cancer throughout the body. Now thats real misery!

Plastics or whatever word we may be called. I don't give a f**k. I want to see CARDIFF CITY in the Prem. Now who else was stepping up to do this before the Malaysians? Sam hammam? Of course he was....

Maybe we will see a new breed of Cardiff fan......so we will lose a couple of thousand faces, but we will gain more when the good times role, which they will do.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Cymruguy2011 wrote:Ridiculous statement. What about the die hard fans from the inception of Cardiff city way back 1899 onwards....would they have turned their backs on Cardiff when we turned blue, because we haven't always been blue. If you want Cardiff to fail then good, you are not welcome at Cardiff city.....by the way, that's what team we are CARDIFF CITY not the colour or the nickname of the club!

I am amazed how many people are 'destroyed' and 'gutted' by something as simple as a rebranding.
You all need to get lives..... Being 'destroyed' is when you see your best friend get shot dying in your arms fighting for YOUR country. Seeing your missus in bits at losing a baby! Holding your dying relative as he breathes his last breath with cancer throughout the body. Now thats real misery!

Plastics or whatever word we may be called. I don't give a f**k. I want to see CARDIFF CITY in the Prem. Now who else was stepping up to do this before the Malaysians? Sam hammam? Of course he was....

Maybe we will see a new breed of Cardiff fan......so we will lose a couple of thousand faces, but we will gain more when the good times role, which they will do.

Oh f**k me, your as plastic as they come. We will gain the bandwagoners if the good times role in but will we lose the plastics like you if we don't go up this season?

If you think the premiership is the be all end all of football then you are supporting the wrong team. :old: :old: :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Mr Davies !!! Cut down on those little blue pills. The throbbing is showing in your posts !

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 pm

the only way for me is blue to be worn at all cost . never in red .away black yes as long as its cardiff city , on the badge and there is a bluebird on the badge i will go , if the bluebird ,not on it i wont get the kit for my grandsons me , and my family , its not a big loss to the club but over the years its cost all of us a pretty penny , so i will save it and have a hol instead ????? and if the rest of you bluebirds are the same i think it will cost them ???? just the way i feel ,. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:50 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Mr Davies !!! Cut down on those little blue pills. The throbbing is showing in your posts !

Well at least that's one positive to come to come from this, the wife will be seeing a lot more of me. :old:

Actually that's a f*cking negative as well.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:Mr Davies !!! Cut down on those little blue pills. The throbbing is showing in your posts !

Well at least that's one positive to come to come from this, the wife will be seeing a lot more of me. :old:

Actually that's a f*cking negative as well.

:lol: