Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO: Gwyn and Others in the Red Camp ...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:And utter oaf of a man. Liable to label you a 'paedo' or a Forest fan for standing up to him.

Its okay though, the Malaysians will have him well looked after for his recent hard work

You put yourself up there for all to see as a pedo, your post stated it was ok and funny to post about having sex with 12 year old girls and that if they were old enough to bleed they were old enough to breed, now others seen this post, so do you think I need to put a name to your actions.

If the cap fits wear it, you posted you views and opinions on underage sex, I along with others simply read it.

That's f*cking garbage, and you know it - unless you think I'm Baker which, given your stuidity, wouldn't surprise me.

In reality, I have several eye witnesses who can vouch for what I said - ironically, what I said was 180degrees away from what you claim. Seems you don't only do u-turns, you fabricate them too.

Well you need to tell that to a lot more people than me, never said you found Bakers post funny did you and it was only a joke and ok in your eyes, and then go on to say that yes once a girl is old enough to bleed, then she's old enough to breed.
Yes we are all aware it was bakers post originally, but you were the one saying it was ok and funny rather than condemning it.

I am sorry Gwyn but I can catagorically state you are a liar. You've spewed so many vitriolic lies about me that you're starting to believe them. I have spoken to Annis on the phone about this, and he can corroborate the facts in my story, having looked at the thread for me.

I remember distinctly stating the 'joke' wasn't the best thing to post on the internet, but that I felt you were only getting so worked up over it because it was Baker, who you seem to be obsessed with. Nor did I say even once the statement ''old enough to bleed', another fabrication. Not once did I say anything that you alledged I have, and to be honest anyone with a brain can see that I wouldn't be getting so offended and worked up by your false allegations if I wasn't telling the truth.

Again, I never said anything about it being 'ok'. Or funny.

I also posted a youtube video from the comedy program 'the inbetweeners', where a character says the exact same thing that you got so worked up over...I hope you have contacted Channel 4 and complained.

But hey ho, keep saying what you want to be the truth, and you might keep believing it.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:And utter oaf of a man. Liable to label you a 'paedo' or a Forest fan for standing up to him.

Its okay though, the Malaysians will have him well looked after for his recent hard work

You put yourself up there for all to see as a pedo, your post stated it was ok and funny to post about having sex with 12 year old girls and that if they were old enough to bleed they were old enough to breed, now others seen this post, so do you think I need to put a name to your actions.

If the cap fits wear it, you posted you views and opinions on underage sex, I along with others simply read it.

That's f*cking garbage, and you know it - unless you think I'm Baker which, given your stuidity, wouldn't surprise me.

In reality, I have several eye witnesses who can vouch for what I said - ironically, what I said was 180degrees away from what you claim. Seems you don't only do u-turns, you fabricate them too.

Well you need to tell that to a lot more people than me, never said you found Bakers post funny did you and it was only a joke and ok in your eyes, and then go on to say that yes once a girl is old enough to bleed, then she's old enough to breed.
Yes we are all aware it was bakers post originally, but you were the one saying it was ok and funny rather than condemning it.

I am sorry Gwyn but I can catagorically state you are a liar. You've spewed so many vitriolic lies about me that you're starting to believe them. I have spoken to Annis on the phone about this, and he can corroborate the facts in my story, having looked at the thread for me.

I remember distinctly stating the 'joke' wasn't the best thing to post on the internet, but that I felt you were only getting so worked up over it because it was Baker, who you seem to be obsessed with. Nor did I say even once the statement ''old enough to bleed', another fabrication. Not once did I say anything that you alledged I have, and to be honest anyone with a brain can see that I wouldn't be getting so offended and worked up by your false allegations if I wasn't telling the truth.

Again, I never said anything about it being 'ok'. Or funny.

I also posted a youtube video from the comedy program 'the inbetweeners', where a character says the exact same thing that you got so worked up over...I hope you have contacted Channel 4 and complained.

But hey ho, keep saying what you want to be the truth, and you might keep believing it.

I seen this thread/posted in it also so i know your not making this up not that it matters now because it was deleted soon after :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Steve that's gywn all over, because I posted that people are talking of protests all over the internet he claims I'm some fans leader as my opinion is diffrent to his

Pot, kettle and black

How original that saying is even your new sheppard gwyn would be proud of that one :roll:

Another well thought out and clever response that completely avoids the point of the previous quote. Well done you are an absolute tool fair play, trying to debate with you is like pulling teeth, it's like talking to a house brick. Don't bother replying because I give up, you clearly cannot answer any questions put to you so my guess is you are either on here on a wind up or you love the attention of being controversial.