Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Am i dreaming??

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Our manager has turned down an approach from the premier league

Our owners are sorting out our debt and investing

The blues have gone from CCS at last

Yet people still moan??? The dragon badge is part of our history, yes playing in red is new but we are still Cardiff City!!!

Thats all people do is Winge. Swap canton with grange end, no atmosphere, bothroyd shit, miller shit, DJ out, etc etc

Just be a supporter for once!!!!

Re: Am i dreaming??

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Our manager has turned down an approach from the premier league

Yet people still moan??? The dragon badge is part of our history, yes playing in red is new but we are still Cardiff City!!!

Thats all people do is Winge. Swap canton with grange end, no atmosphere, bothroyd shit, miller shit, DJ out, etc etc

:ayatollah: this ^

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Our club has moved on considerably over recent years and this is the next step.

Who would ever have thought we'd ever have a tiny policing bill an be voted family club of the year??

There has been so much negativity over the years that our progression is overlooked. Cup finals, play offs etc.

Because i remeber the bad old days of dire footy and celebrating a welsh cup final i really appreciate where we're at.

People need to do the same. If we can have superted on our shirts then red should be a doddle!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

we just wouldnt be cardiff city fans if we were happy :lol: :lol:
seriously, some very good points there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 pm

One of the best posts I've seen on here today :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Great post! Almost missed this one, a hidden gem- someone sticky this!!
Last edited by Gavin on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Well said that man :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Beans wrote:

EXACTLY, what is needed to actually please some people, these are the good days, don't let them pass you by whilst yoir winging. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:58 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Beans wrote:

EXACTLY, what is needed to actually please some people, these are the good days, don't let them pass you by whilst yoir winging. :old:

Sticky this gwyn

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 pm

As long as we are allowing voices on both sides of the fence their say without shooting them down then we are all happy?

everyone has an opinion and is free to voice it. within reason obviously, (ie. non abusive or racist etc etc). We live in a democracy where equal rights is apparent.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Gavlar wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Beans wrote:

Sticky this gwyn

If it's popular enough - it will stay at the top of the forum anyway.....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pm

I fully understand people who are upset with the changes.I really don't know what to make of it myself as I have been going to the City for 42 years and have seen various kit and badge changes but this is more radical and that is putting it lightly!

I can understand that Wales is associated with the colour red and the dragon and being the capital city how much easier it maybe to try to sell this brand in the Far East.

As long as we remain Cardiff City and play in Cardiff then I guess it will still be my team but that is only my opinion.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

I do see both sides and out of choice id prefer to stay blue however my preference for a competing solvent Cardiff City is far more important than a shirt colour.

VT is an extremely intelligent man who knows how to run a business. If he believes that a rebrand is neccesary we should trust him. If it isn't needed aak yourself why would he suggest it??

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Good point, exactly what is VT up to? Trust him? :lol: You're havin a laugh :lol: The Malaysians have already lied to us once. See TG's open letter.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 pm

isnt it funny for years fans were crying out for investment now we may have it there whinging if you dont like it buy the away kit :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Good point, exactly what is VT up to? Trust him? :lol: You're havin a laugh :lol: The Malaysians have already lied to us once. See TG's open letter.

They changed their minds due to public opinion in favour of change. See club statement

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Without 'the malaysians' we would have been in admin two years ago.

What exactly do people want???

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Can mine be a sticky too please?