A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIP THE REAL CARDIFF CITY

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

polo wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Good riddance.

You cocky little fucker ,just respect his decision ok

I've just had enough of you lot acting if the world is going to f*cking end.

You dont even go to the games ffs :roll:

I kno Evo only by following City around the country and it is not good ridance at all.

He once gave me a lift to Darlington even though he barley knew me.

Thats what it was like back then.

You plastic sell outs will never unserstand that some things are more important than success at all costs.

I do go to games...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

What? 2 a season?

You wouldnt have been to as many as the OP.

You wouldnt be missed. He would be. A charachter and known to many if you followed City away from the 90s.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 pm

polo wrote:What? 2 a season?

You wouldnt have been to as many as the OP.

You wouldnt be missed. He would be. A charachter and known to many if you followed City away from the 90s.

I've been to more than 2 mate and I don't care if I wouldn't be missed to be honest. I only go to watch the City.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
ElGwapo wrote:Same here mate. I know i will feel no allegiance to a team that runs out with that wrexham-esque badge on a red shirt at home. I want no part of it. I sincerely hope what remains of my club does well and for those of you who continue to go that you taste some real success at last. But ist not for me - football has finally dissappeared up its own arse.

For those of you who say im a plastic or good riddance im sorry you have such little respect for those who disagree with you. For us CCFC bluebirds doesnt exist anymore

Actually both still very much exist. Can't believe the drama queens out there. Think about it and what effect a change of kit really has on your life. Does it effect war, sickness, poverty? Blue still the away kit too. life's far too short

Don't you see Carpe??? This is China's plan to conquer the world! First they'll do it by changing City's home top to red! Then all the songs the players run out to, will be Chinese propaganda music, then they'll change stewards for Chinese soldiers, have Chinese military drones fly around the stadium and slowly take each club on the entire British Isle!!!

They've been planning this since the Cold War ended! Notice how there's so many Chinese takeaways in pretty much all Cities/towns/villages!! Mark my words, this is the end of us I tell ya! :old:

Well since you put it like that. Why didn't anyone explain? Noooooooooooo!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm

We have affectively today , become a counterfeit Man utd. That is all CCFC will be in Malaysia, Its a shocking scenario for the Club. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Thats it for me iM out, as stated early since day 1 I dont want to be part of franchise rebranding. rED Seats will be next. Its not for me I have met some fantastic people over the years since mid 80's watching CCFC but the club as I know it has now died. Im absolutly gutted to be honest. Im in the 7percent who will be walking thats prob over 1,500 die hards who do not want to be part of the new order.

See you then…………….don't make too much noise on your way out.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I genuinely believe removing the old school is the plan.

As an old school plastic, I miss the passion and intimidation of NP and all that went, but nowadays I take my 10 & 8 year old daughters, there is no way I would have taken them to NP. This Christmas I must have spent £150 in the club shop on them, I probably only bought Cardiff city woollen gloves all season when I started in the 80's.

What is the old school numbers 3000 and 21000 plastics ? They are trying to get you out.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Thats it for me iM out, as stated early since day 1 I dont want to be part of franchise rebranding. rED Seats will be next. Its not for me I have met some fantastic people over the years since mid 80's watching CCFC but the club as I know it has now died. Im absolutly gutted to be honest. Im in the 7percent who will be walking thats prob over 1,500 die hards who do not want to be part of the new order.

So if Swansea changed to blue would you support them. dont give two fooks what colour the shirt is, I support Cardiff City.