Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What would you prefer?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am

Continuing to play in blue with no real success and the Malaysians walk away leaving us in the shit and no money being spent in the summer, maybe staying in the championship for the next 5-10 years or lower..

OR

Accept the color change with the kits and the change of badge, but know that we are going to be spending a decent amount of money this summer signing some quality players and will be challenging the top 2 next season and will be in the premiership in the next year or 2, being known world wide? but obviously the price of losing the history of the club?

Re: What would you prefer?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Money doesnt mean we'll be in the premiership.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 pm

TheHunter! wrote:Money doesnt mean we'll be in the premiership.

i think if malky had the right players he could buy i actually believe we will be in the prem

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm

agree with BTID and I'd rather stay blue and in the championship

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Continuing to play in blue with no real success and the Malaysians walk away leaving us in the shit and no money being spent in the summer, maybe staying in the championship for the next 5-10 years or lower..

OR

Accept the color change with the kits and the change of badge, but know that we are going to be spending a decent amount of money this summer signing some quality players and will be challenging the top 2 next season and will be in the premiership in the next year or 2, being known world wide? but obviously the price of losing the history of the club?

That's optimistic. We wouldn't be blue and in the Championship...we'd be blue and extinct! At best we'd be blue, in administration and trying to not drop out of the league!