Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So there ISNT actually 100 million then?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

polo wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
polo wrote:Reading that statement there is no guaranteed 100 million at all.

Sold your soul for 100 pieces of silver which turned out to be chocolate money.

Show me their statement where they stated £100m. If it is then it was about clearing debt, building a training facility, extending the stadium and an amount for squad building. I know you're crap with figures but keep up

A figure given in the meeting by our CEO, Alan Whitley, as confirmed by various members present at the meeting, both sides of the colour debate.

All hes done is offered Sam 3 milion. No confirmation hes turned his 40m into equity.

And whats the point of extending the stadium if you dont invest in the team?

We couldnt sell out a playoff semi 2 years in a row.

They only announced the plans today. Does it all have to happen in a few hours? I'm sure the stadium will be the last thing done after the team and training elements. And if its deemed not needed then erhaps there will be more cash for the team. Its the start of a long term project and like all good business plans will have various scenarios and be flexible to adapt to unforeseen factors

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Well it better not to be too long term a plan the money we are losing each month because they dont know how to run a football club.

At 15-20m operating loss a season if we dont get promoted any time soon its back to square one even if he sticks to his word (debatable) and turns his 40m debt into equity.

Will need more than eastern luck and superstition then.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 pm

polo wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
The Lad wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
d20 wrote:polo all the red heads will be moaning soon as possible when they see there wont be any big name signings...but they wanted it !!

Spot on. :old:

We want it for stability not big names. Christ.

you are waisting time on people like polo as if vt put £ 100mil in there account they would say its not real>? and christ doesnt have anser to our debts either!!! :lol:

There is no 100m ffs. Nowhere near.

that wasnt the question i said you wouldnt be happy even if gave you £ 100mil and you wont be! as like others opposed to change dont even mention training ground plans as it doesnt fit in with yours and others agenda for being against malasians no matter what they do! blue at whatever the cost to club is your belief! :?:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:42 pm

It was such a stupid hypethetical question it didnt warrant an answer, Alyn

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

polo wrote:Well it better not to be too long term a plan the money we are losing each month because they dont know how to run a football club.

At 15-20m operating loss a season if we dont get promoted any time soon its back to square one even if he sticks to his word (debatable) and turns his 40m debt into equity.

Well then at least give them time instead of peddling What ifs and maybes, doom and gloom. History will tell us how successful we will be under the Malaysians, not you.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
polo wrote:Well it better not to be too long term a plan the money we are losing each month because they dont know how to run a football club.

Well then at least give them time instead of peddling What ifs and maybes, doom and gloom. History will tell us how successful we will be under the Malaysians, not you.

Why cant I express my disatisfaction at what I see as my club losing the most important part of its identity?

No different ifs or maybes to the happy clappers predicting we will be bigger than Real Madrid very soon :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

polo wrote:It was such a stupid hypethetical question it didnt warrant an answer, Alyn

m

making point that no matter what they do people like yourselves will never be happy until they are gone and we are left in admin or whatever fate as for us? as we cant survive with debt levels as they are! that is stupid !

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm

polo wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Why cant I express my disatisfaction at what I see as my club losing the most important part of its identity?

No different ifs or maybes to the happy clappers predicting we will be bigger than Real Madrid very soon :roll:

Express away but why do you have to make up nonsense to support your views? Just shows you have no facts. And I've not read one post or heard any comment about us being bigger than anyone. Again made up nonsense. At best people recognise that it's our best chance of making the Prem league and/or securing the future of the club

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 pm

"Making up nonsense to support your views"

Irony alert :lol:

Like your "Crowds of between 1900-3000 for much of the early 90s" bullshit. :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 pm

polo wrote:"Making up nonsense to support your views"

Like your "Crowds of between 1900-3000 for much of the early 90s" bullshit. :roll:

Arguing with someone else now bullyboy??…….you really are the messageboard tosser aren't you!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Arguing with someone else now bullyboy??…….you really are the messageboard tosser aren't you!!

Just fighting my corner Spazmo

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Given up on this as I've wrecked you so bringing up a different thread. Ok fair enough. Early 90s were 1990 and 1991. Avg crowds 3642 and 2946 respectively. Where's the bullshit Einstein? f**k me it's like groundhog day with you as all this was said last night. Remember I had to teach you about averages? :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

polo wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

You're a prize tw@t………….you cannot hold a conversation with anyone. Bit of a lack of education going on there we all think, but hey you don't need me to tell you that as I'm sure you have enough self awareness to realise you are a bit of a knob and a failure at all things in your life……………..da boch chi a nos da twypsin mawr.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Correct Polo, there is no guarantee and when I asked if there was a guarantee they said they could not.

Saddles I dont normally extend my messageboard hatred to real life but I really do hope you some serious ill.

Grotty little man.

Blazing Saddles wrote:
polo wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

You're a prize tw@t………….you cannot hold a conversation with anyone. Bit of a lack of education going on there we all think, but hey you don't need me to tell you that as I'm sure you have enough self awareness to realise you are a bit of a knob and a failure at all things in your life……………..da boch chi a nos da twypsin mawr.

I'm not a great fan of either of you two, but blazin saddles, you are far more deficient in intelligence than Polo - and that is just from reading your posts and how you interact socially. On an examination paper, I fear the gap could be even bigger.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

He's not clever enough to be a bully. I look at it as a challenge to try and educate someone so clearly lacking in intelligence :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

polo wrote:Saddles I dont normally extend my messageboard hatred to real life but I really do hope you some serious ill.

Grotty little man.

Well it's too late to save your brain that's for sure……….perhaps your name on here should be 'gutless' or perhaps based on your conversational skills 'cabbage' ??

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Given up on this as I've wrecked you so bringing up a different thread. Ok fair enough. Early 90s were 1990 and 1991. Avg crowds 3642 and 2946 respectively. Where's the bullshit Einstein? f**k me it's like groundhog day with you as all this was said last night. Remember I had to teach you about averages? :lol:

Already established at 5482 but keep on making up nonsense to support your views.

You may have a wider vocabulary but I spanked you in the numbers game.

Get over it.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Correct Polo, there is no guarantee and when I asked if there was a guarantee they said they could not.

So that makes it chocolate money? Why can't they be given time and then we can judge them on facts instead of supposition?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Polo is now known as 'cabbage'

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

polo wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Already established at 5482 but keep on making up nonsense to support your views.

You may have a wider vocabulary but I spanked you in the numbers game.

Get over it.

Now now - my early 90s is 1990 and 1991. Is that very difficult for you to understand? I agreed that your figure was taking into account the promotion season and following 2 years before we fell back to the 3000s averages. Now are you saying we did not have crowds ranging from 1990 to 3000 for much of 1990 and 1991? And we also established that even taking your figure it was still shit compared to the 23000ish we get now, yet you yearned for those good old days as there were more hooligans. What a guy :lol:

Now stop scratching your head and get your crayons out

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Let it go Carpe. Let it go.

You got done by a 'thick tw*t'

Let it

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

polo wrote:Let it go Carpe. Let it go.

Let it

Still waiting for an answer. I can picture you right now head over your ears chanting la la la thereby keeping all those who better your arguments out of the world of Polo.

This is too easy 8-)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Let it

Still waiting for an answer. I can picture you right now head over your ears chanting la la la thereby keeping all those who better your arguments out of the world of Polo.

This is too easy 8-)

All the answers are in last nights thread. I dont wish to be bored to tears for a 2nd night.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

polo wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Let it

This is too easy 8-)

All the answers are in last nights thread. I dont wish to be bored to tears for a 2nd night.

My thoughts exactly. I'm off to double check that 1990 and 1991 are early 90s as opposed to another decade and if I'm wrong you'll be the first to know and get a big apology. In the meantime please don't hold your breath, you can't afford to starve your brain of any more oxygen. Until next time Mr Polo

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Whilst you are out there check 92 and 93 are still early 90s and come back with the average.

Heres a clue. It isnt between 1900-3000.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 pm

polo wrote:Whilst you are out there check 92 and 93 are still early 90s and come back with the average.

Heres a clue. It isnt between 1900-3000.

I know, I gave you the figures numpty. And now remember your lesson about what an average is and that I wasn't stating that 1900 or 3000 was an average. Just when i thought i was getting somewhere. At least I've sussed how you work now. Make up what you want then repeat ad infinitum until your opponent relents. Alas I'm relentless :twisted:

I think we will go back to basics with you. 1,2,3 :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Fook me what's going on in here! If you stick to the topic you will find that polo's point is factual. I see a lot of people hating on him because he explains himself really well and a lot of blockheaded individuals will deem him as a bad egg. But he has a point. Firstly the 100 mill. This is a non guaranteed amount , theres also no guarantee at this moment in time that the malaysians will turn our debt into equity/shares, they will only do so ONCE they start recieving positive revenues. In this case if the kit in asia goes tits up and the majority of malay ccfc sians decide to get fake kits thus not covering our current finances they could well seek other investors which could mean a multiple of things(I have hope that those with an indigo Quebec can figure that bit out for themselves)
Transfer kitty : I'll get straight to the point here with this one. For you "special Individuals" who think that after turning red we are gonna spend millions on players, prepare to be bitterly disappointed & I'm looking forward to those future contradictory posts and people waiting outside Carl's house with their pitchforks & flaming torches at how his information didn't turn out how it should've (his info btw is about as thorough as it gets on the interwebs and big thumbs up for committing the time/effort to do so)
So here's the possible math (non factual my opinion bla bla) 50mill VT DEBT (inc.7% interest?)10 mill. Langston. 8 mill. Training facilities. 1 mill. Advertising. 1.5mill * 12 Debt. = we've been screwed in the anus.

I'm being realistic. How about you?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:Fook me what's going on in here! If you stick to the topic you will find that polo's point is factual. I see a lot of people hating on him because he explains himself really well and a lot of blockheaded individuals will deem him as a bad egg. But he has a point. Firstly the 100 mill. This is a non guaranteed amount , theres also no guarantee at this moment in time that the malaysians will turn our debt into equity/shares, they will only do so ONCE they start recieving positive revenues. In this case if the kit in asia goes tits up and the majority of malay ccfc sians decide to get fake kits thus not covering our current finances they could well seek other investors which could mean a multiple of things(I have hope that those with an indigo Quebec can figure that bit out for themselves)
Transfer kitty : I'll get straight to the point here with this one. For you "special Individuals" who think that after turning red we are gonna spend millions on players, prepare to be bitterly disappointed & I'm looking forward to those future contradictory posts and people waiting outside Carl's house with their pitchforks & flaming torches at how his information didn't turn out how it should've (his info btw is about as thorough as it gets on the interwebs and big thumbs up for committing the time/effort to do so)
So here's the possible math (non factual my opinion bla bla) 50mill VT DEBT (inc.7% interest?)10 mill. Langston. 8 mill. Training facilities. 1 mill. Advertising. 1.5mill * 12 Debt. = we've been screwed in the anus.

I'm being realistic. How about you?

He went O/T as he didnt have the answers so hardly explained himself and he had nothing factual.. I've not read any posts from anyone saying we were going to spend millions, and where was it said that the debt to equity will take place based on new revenue streams? Where do you all get this info from as it seems to me it's all made up to scare people into turning their back on the new plans. I'm all for opinions and debate but all I'm hearing from the anti Malaysian camp is what ifs and maybes, plus a lot of we know best attitude that is based on nothing but conjecture and supposition.

And if 100m is getting screwed in the anus, how would you describe the carnage if they choose to leave us high and dry? How realistic is that for you?