Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Advertising CCFC

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 am

Well it seems to have worked already. lots of mentions on main news channels about cardiff. Advertising like that would cost millions. In all seriousness lets all face it. we were always going to get news coverage thus summer. Either for administration or investment. Still blueburds but disguised in red. All i can say is you do not put that sort of money in without a business plan that puts us in premiership. Time to stand together and take ccfc to promised land.

Re: Advertising CCFC

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 am

NEWSFLASH!

Malaydiboy Times of Asia June 7 2012
Cosway Red Dragons have announced their new sponsor for the 2012-13 season.
Brand marketing manager Suk My Kok, was delighted to announce the deal infront of a packed press office in Kuala Lumpur.
"It is true Cosways Red Dragon Yo No Walk Lon Brand Franchises Pte have announced a new sponsor".
Our sponsor will be Vaseline. Our red shirts will proudly sport the slogan
"Vaseline, for when yo want be fok in az".
Back at the Franchise's temporary home in Walesshire, Britainland, a brand spokesman said
"I believe Vaseline is an apt sponsor for the franchise, and one which many customers feel is synonymous with their experiences at the Cosway City of Kuala Lumpur Stadium".
Insurgents supporting newspaper South Walesshire Echo said "we are aware that some customers may find the suggestion they are willingly being "fokked in azz" a little controversial".
Esteemed and revered owner Mr Vincent "Adulated" Tan is massively popular in Walesshire. And has shown a deep understanding of the local coolies culture.

There we have it.. :shock: