Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are you Wrexham in disguise?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:
Triangles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

No just a joke, but at least YOUR CAPITAL still has the BIGGEST & now the biggest WEALTHIEST club in Wales.
Now do us all a favour & f**k off to your own messageboard you c**t.

How are you the wealthiest club? :lol: Redbirds, Redbirds, Redbirds :lol:

Swansea heading down the leagues next year now Brenda's gone, "Siggy"'s heading to Liverpool with him, Swansea backroom staff are off aswell. You havent really got much to shout about ;) And after you come down i hope you do a Rangers and take the next step, completely getting wiped out of football :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don,t understand why you find the statement that funny??? afterall you,ve been down the rangers route twice before, surely a third can not be ruled out??

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 pm

cityone wrote:
waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:
Triangles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

No just a joke, but at least YOUR CAPITAL still has the BIGGEST & now the biggest WEALTHIEST club in Wales.
Now do us all a favour & f**k off to your own messageboard you c**t.

How are you the wealthiest club? :lol: Redbirds, Redbirds, Redbirds :lol:

Swansea heading down the leagues next year now Brenda's gone, "Siggy"'s heading to Liverpool with him, Swansea backroom staff are off aswell. You havent really got much to shout about ;) And after you come down i hope you do a Rangers and take the next step, completely getting wiped out of football :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don,t understand why you find the statement that funny??? afterall you,ve been down the rangers route twice before, surely a third can not be ruled out??

i'm finding everything funny on here today you lot have whored yourselves out and are now a laughing stock , spineless !!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Notice you couldnt answer the question though "waddle"

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 pm

You cant tar us all you prick.

us fans are picking up the pieces of years and years of mismanagement.

Clubs are going under - This is going to happen

I dont want this like many many of us and we will defend our heritage and history.
TBH a colour change aint my issue, strips can change each season - its the fuckin badge they have put on us

We will still be Bluebirds

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 pm

bleed_blue wrote:Notice you couldnt answer the question though "waddle"

i did further on , are you retarded or what ? :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 pm

waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:Notice you couldnt answer the question though "waddle"

i did further on , are you retarded or what ? :lol:

Are you obsessed or what? :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm

How are you the wealthiest club? :lol: Redbirds, Redbirds, Redbirds :lol:[/quote]

Swansea heading down the leagues next year now Brenda's gone, "Siggy"'s heading to Liverpool with him, Swansea backroom staff are off aswell. You havent really got much to shout about ;) And after you come down i hope you do a Rangers and take the next step, completely getting wiped out of football :D[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Don,t understand why you find the statement that funny??? afterall you,ve been down the rangers route twice before, surely a third can not be ruled out??[/quote]

i'm finding everything funny on here today you lot have whored yourselves out and are now a laughing stock , spineless !!![/quote]

So answer the question peg boy, have you or have you not been down the rangers route twice?????????

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm

100 mil coming in you're 70 mil in debt , losing 1.2 mil a month , changes to stadium , new training facilities

100 mil don't sound much now does it my little red whore

you've whored yourselves and your history and pride out for money , you are now a joke of a club hence the answer of

waddle

Don't like it but at least our club has done the right thing by our creditors/local tradesmen etc.

Perhaps we should have become begging scrounging whores like the gypos?

Jerks mouth off as if they are the best run club, but forget they ripped off local traders, council tax payers etc etc. Or is that just the way they do business down there, it is expected of them I suppose.
How is Huw the spew (businessman expert) doing with his own business? Still secretly creaming money off the jerks (sorry council tax payers) I expect.

WREXHAM ARE TAMPING

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 pm

...and they want their identity back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrexham of the South :mrgreen:

Re: WREXHAM ARE TAMPING

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Don't insult Wrexham. Its Cardiff City who are the shithouses.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

6 bysedd wrote:...and they want their identity back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrexham of the South :mrgreen:

Gosh! :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Don't insult Wrexham. Its Cardiff City who are the shithouses.

:thumbup:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Don't insult Wrexham. Its Cardiff City who are the shithouses.

:thumbup:

Even more Cardiff shirts at Wales games I suspect! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: