BluebirdCarwyn wrote:No we CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB :ayatollah:

CCFC The Whores United

Re: Are you Wrexham in disguise?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:No we CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB :ayatollah:

for the time being

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 am

Triangles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

better get used to this i suppose because our club is going to be a nationwide f*cking laughing stock from here on.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 am

Quick look at this kit below will cheer you up.

http://www.affsuzukicup.com/news/blue-i ... r-malaysia

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

Triangles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

No just a joke, but at least YOUR CAPITAL still has the BIGGEST & now the biggest WEALTHIEST club in Wales.
Now do us all a favour & f**k off to your own messageboard you c**t.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

burty wrote:

No just a joke, but at least YOUR CAPITAL still has the BIGGEST & now the biggest WEALTHIEST club in Wales.

How are you the wealthiest club? :lol: Redbirds, Redbirds, Redbirds :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 am

Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

Swansea heading down the leagues next year now Brenda's gone, "Siggy"'s heading to Liverpool with him, Swansea backroom staff are off aswell. You havent really got much to shout about ;) And after you come down i hope you do a Rangers and take the next step, completely getting wiped out of football :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am

Triangles wrote:Quick look at this kit below will cheer you up.

Triangles, we meet again. And your sense of humour is still shit. You are even crap at taking the piss

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 am

bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

Swansea heading down the leagues next year now Brenda's gone, "Siggy"'s heading to Liverpool with him, Swansea backroom staff are off aswell. You havent really got much to shout about ;) And after you come down i hope you do a Rangers and take the next step, completely getting wiped out of football :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am

CraigMc wrote:

Triangles, we meet again. And your sense of humour is still shit. You are even crap at taking the piss

We will have to stop meeting like this. Your making me blush I can feel myself going all RED :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

What gos around coms around Jack! Looking forward to your demise :D

waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

No comment waddle? Guess that means ive won :D

Triangles wrote:
CraigMc wrote:

We will have to stop meeting like this. Your making me blush I can feel myself going all RED :lol:

Yup, still not funny. Sorry pal I feel bad for you...

bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

I'm sure this was meant to happen last season!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:43 am

Triangles wrote:
CraigMc wrote:

More green with envy :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

He was in a love triangle, with his mother and sister, thats how he got his nickname, he's also called a lot of other things, that's because of the team he supports, now fu.. off to your own forum

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

bleed_blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

Probably because it's not worth a comment.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 am

bleed_blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

100 mil coming in you're 70 mil in debt , losing 1.2 mil a month , changes to stadium , new training facilities

100 mil don't sound much now does it my little red whore

you've whored yourselves and your history and pride out for money , you are now a joke of a club hence the answer of

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

Read the full story, look at the whole picture.
100m investment. A bigger stadium (that we own & don't rape our local council for), a stadium that's capacity will be increased further. Bigger crowds. The wealth of our backers................& on & on on & on..................
You're just our little cousins who are punching above their weight right now.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 am

Triangles wrote:
CraigMc wrote:

i'll pay you a fiver if you turn blue instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am

Swansea heading down the leagues next year now Brenda's gone, "Siggy"'s heading to Liverpool with him, Swansea backroom staff are off aswell. You havent really got much to shout about ;) And after you come down i hope you do a Rangers and take the next step, completely getting wiped out of football :D[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

No comment waddle? Guess that means ive won :D[/quote]

100 mil coming in you're 70 mil in debt , losing 1.2 mil a month , changes to stadium , new training facilities

100 mil don't sound much now does it my little red whore

you've whored yourselves and your history and pride out for money , you are now a joke of a club hence the answer of

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

O you've had some time to think now.

Well tbh, for a Swansea fan why do you know so much about our club? :? :? :?

OBSESSED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better worry about your own little "Whore" club now that everyones going :D :D :D

burty wrote:
Triangles wrote:
burty wrote:

Read the full story, look at the whole picture.
100m investment. A bigger stadium (that we own & don't rape our local council for), a stadium that's capacity will be increased further. Bigger crowds. The wealth of our backers................& on & on on & on..................
You're just our little cousins who are punching above their weight right now.

WHORES

kenfighillblue wrote:

He was in a love triangle, with his mother and sister, thats how he got his nickname, he's also called a lot of other things, that's because of the team he supports, now fu.. off to your own forum

I think you need to change your username. :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 am

bleed blue learn to quote mate i'm not trawling through that ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am

waddle wrote:bleed blue learn to quote mate i'm not trawling through that ;)

Be honest, you just cant read can you :?

Its not a case of learning to quote, just read through it if you can. i know its difficult for you but just try your best.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am

bleed_blue wrote:
waddle wrote:bleed blue learn to quote mate i'm not trawling through that ;)

Be honest, you just cant read can you :?

Its not a case of learning to quote, just read through it if you can. i know its difficult for you but just try your best.

there we are easy enough when you concentrate :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

No. Wrexham are a proud club. Cardiff City are a bunch of shithouses.