Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PROTEST ARRANGED

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:48 pm

bleed_blue wrote:f**k the protest. Just man up and f*cking deal with whats happening. I dont want to go red like all of you, BUT WE HAVE TO. If we dont we're fucked and we'll go under, thats the bottom line. The malaysians have got CCFC over a barrel, they know the fans dont want red, but they also know that we have to accept it otherwise we're fucked.

Since when has 'man up' been about bending over and taking one up the arse. The club to me has died, time for me to turn my attention to something else :cry:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:12 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Gwyndler, can you for once keep your f*cking nose out of something that does NOT concern you. You've made it clear what side you're on, so you've no right to discuss anyones right to protest. If anyone wants to protest, then let them. I know what game you are playing, and it shows how much fear you have.

To be honest, everything you've touched regarding our club has turned to shit, as this rebranding will. I doubt your "MUG" tshirt will still fit, but I'm sure you can order more - you'll need them.

You should be a happy man, your horse has come in. Stop the gloating, stop the condescension, and stop the sarcasm.

GWYNDLER, oh you hurtful nasty name caller you, i am wounded for life, GWYYNDLER, for f**k sak how old are you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

blooobirds wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:f**k the protest. Just man up and f*cking deal with whats happening. I dont want to go red like all of you, BUT WE HAVE TO. If we dont we're fucked and we'll go under, thats the bottom line. The malaysians have got CCFC over a barrel, they know the fans dont want red, but they also know that we have to accept it otherwise we're fucked.

Since when has 'man up' been about bending over and taking one up the arse. The club to me has died, time for me to turn my attention to something else :cry:

Will you be posting on here anymore then?

Just wondering, that those who say they will be turning away from the club, will it be in every way?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

protest over change in home shirt colour ?, well now that would make us a laughing stock.
Grow up, football is changing, you either change with it or get left behind.
I cant wait til next season.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

blooobirds wrote:

No, man up refers to doing something positive about something you supposedly feel that strongly about rather than just moaning and whinging, man up and do something about it, you feel strongly then get off your arse and do something about it, perhaps you will get more support than you feel you may.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Gwyndler, can you for once keep your f*cking nose out of something that does NOT concern you. You've made it clear what side you're on, so you've no right to discuss anyones right to protest. If anyone wants to protest, then let them. I know what game you are playing, and it shows how much fear you have.

To be honest, everything you've touched regarding our club has turned to shit, as this rebranding will. I doubt your "MUG" tshirt will still fit, but I'm sure you can order more - you'll need them.

You should be a happy man, your horse has come in. Stop the gloating, stop the condescension, and stop the sarcasm.

GWYNDLER, oh you hurtful nasty name caller you, i am wounded for life, GWYYNDLER, for f**k sak how old are you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not like you to go off the course of conversation, Gwyn.

And you've only been known as Gwydnler on CCMB for 3 weeks, so don't act surprised

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
blooobirds wrote:

No, man up refers to doing something positive about something you supposedly feel that strongly about rather than just moaning and whinging, man up and do something about it, you feel strongly then get off your arse and do something about it, perhaps you will get more support than you feel you may.

I was replying to bleedblue "man up and f*cking deal with whats happening.I don't want to go red like all of you, BUT WE HAVE TO"

Do what exactly and what will it achieve? I have principles so have decided to never set foot in that ground until the club i grew up to love returns. Enjoy :oops:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:TBH it is becoming a shame that this debate is decending into a personal argument, rather than one about the rebranding. Bluebird 1977 & BigGwyn are both passionate supporters and strongly believe in their prinicples.

It shouldn't come down to calling each other 'clowns' or 'keyboard warriors (surely that dig has had it's day)' instead they should stick to explaining how the club can survive with history intact either with or without the new investment?

Tony are you going to join me in my in this protest where I'm leading it so gwyn seems to think, he singles me out of the many others who can not understand such a drastic change to everything we have known, all we get is red is better in the far east to sell yet I've always thought its titles/cups/star players who sold a club over there. Red or blue it makes no diffrence VT/TG have lied to us on there open letter that's the facts here, yet there' no better than the riddler and them before with lies clearly yet a big stink with all fans went on then. The malaysians have done the same and changed everything with it but it seems fine with everyone because money will buy a squad for the prem so they believe with glory days ahead.

I'm actually pro-Red but also very sad that today the Blue has gone from Cardiff City.

BB'77 as I said you are a very passionate guy who believes in his principles and I have no problem with that. I also think you are not the type of person that is really that bothered by being 'picked out' because your belief's mean more to you than personal digs.

I can remember when PMG/The Riddler came onboard and there was huge relief because they claimed that the club was now 'debt free'. We now know that was bollocks as the Langston Loan Notes were still there to the tune of £24m + interest. It was only because of the persistance of the doubters that the full truth came out about how we were being conned by those crocks.

Is this the same situation has lightening really struck twice? Only time will tell but for now (just like I did with Riddler/PMG :oops: ) I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to TG/VT but I certainly wouldn't want people like you to hide away, just in case.

Some excellent points in this post -

I agree with most of these sentiments and am very pro-red myself, but feel deeply sad if any true and loyal fans who have been with us through thick decide to give up their season tickets.

Now is definitely not the time for gloating by anyone, and I know how sick I felt when I thought the investment had gone, and I feel genuinely sorry for people who feel similarly about losing the blue as a home kit today.

I just really hope that all or at least most of the fans who say they will not continue to come will change their mind in due course.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Bluebird 1977 is going to arrange a protest, so here's your chance to show your dislike of the red shirt and investment and rally together to either drive the Malaysians away or at least get them to withdraw the investment, can you also let all the protesters know your plan B to keep the club afloat and possibly move forward should your mass protest succeed.

Time to stand up and be counted and visible,you have a leader so put up or shut up, but please just stop winging and do something positive and constructive other than just moan. :!:

Dont worry gwyn you got what you wanted along with sams brown envelope now hes getting payed which what its all been about to you nothing else oh and btw i dont claim to speak for fans on the tv unlike yourself, you have been the biggest scaremonger of them all with the we will fold talk to fans yet because some do not agree still your still trying to point blame to the blue side if they was to pullout :lol: your a circus clown as best.

Time to put up or shut up, show me once where I have described myself as a fans leader or put it to bed.
Brown envelope, yeh Ok, let the fans make their own mind up, do you honestly believe for one minute my main concern in getting this investment for the club is so that Sam can give me a back hander, possibly your life may run on those lines but mine doesn't and there are plenty that know me who will confirm that.

Scaremonger, yeh I'll accept that if scaremongering is sharing my worries and concerns for people to make their own decisions then fair enough, what do you call the spin put out by others saying they will change the seat colours, they will change the nick name, they will change the club name, they will move the club elsewhere, they will sell up and leave us in the lurch, that isn't seen as scaremongering as well is it?

Now stand up and be a man, you are calling for a protest, why leave it to others, you organise it.
I have never called myself a fans leader, but I am a fan who get's up and takes action and does something other than sit on a computer moaning and leaving it to others to fight my fight for me.

IF YOU FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT IT, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, at the moment you have no ones respect, no credibility, you are a faceless anonymous winger who takes a negative view about most things.

PUT UP< OR SHUT UP, earn some respect. ;)

"At the moment you have no ones respect, no ones credibility" did you type that with a straight face?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Stern wrote:I had a refund on my season ticket this morning. Just called up and they done it, no sorry's, no asking why, no f**k all

I've had a season ticket since I was 9 and the club didn't give a f**k I have gone. They have potentially lost over £400 a year for the next 30 years. Now that is business sense :x

Well done stern.I threatened the same last time but the Malaysian statement about staying in blue convinced me to stay. They lied to us all and can never be trusted again. The new kit is a joke but is befitting of the plastic club we have now become. 2 season ticket refunds on the way back into my account rather than fund these dishonorable men. :ayatollah: