Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PROTEST ARRANGED

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Trying to single me out again as normal i see out of the many people still who do not agree with the rebrand i guess im alone on thinking these protests will happen with or without me, take alook round gwyn on this board an the other board your getting shafted on :roll:

To be fair you singled yourself out. I very rarely come on here anymore but whenever I have you have been constantly banging on about the same thing. Everyone has their views and opinions but when you go on and on and on you put yourself in certain position to be targetted for critcism.

Thats because i have an opinion diffrent to others except my balls have not run off unlike others on here, so yea i guess nobody else wants blue here or out there you must be rite :roll:

Again you have completely missed my point as in the other thread. Where did I say that you were the only one wanting blue?

My point is that everytime I come on here you stand out because your like a dog with a bone with this anti red thing so therefore you are putting yourself in a position to be critcised. Gwyn hasn't had to single you out you have done that yourself.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
The Lad wrote:Yeah cmon 1977

Stand up

Im stood up as always its just gwyn can only see me vs red on both boards to single me out im afraid thats how he ticks :lol:

Yawn
Why is everybody always picking on me?
Is it your intention to leave this Forum if you don't get your way and get out into the fresh air?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 am

BigGwynram wrote:Bluebird 1977 is going to arrange a protest, so here's your chance to show your dislike of the red shirt and investment and rally together to either drive the Malaysians away or at least get them to withdraw the investment, can you also let all the protesters know your plan B to keep the club afloat and possibly move forward should your mass protest succeed.

Time to stand up and be counted and visible,you have a leader so put up or shut up, but please just stop winging and do something positive and constructive other than just moan. :!:

How about you just stop pretending you speak for ALL fans and allow those who do not agree with this Mickey Mouse rebranding to voice their opinions as I believe they have every right to do in a country with freedom of speech.... this isn't Malaysia yet.....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

BigGwynram wrote:Bluebird 1977 is going to arrange a protest, so here's your chance to show your dislike of the red shirt and investment and rally together to either drive the Malaysians away or at least get them to withdraw the investment, can you also let all the protesters know your plan B to keep the club afloat and possibly move forward should your mass protest succeed.

Time to stand up and be counted and visible,you have a leader so put up or shut up, but please just stop winging and do something positive and constructive other than just moan. :!:

Gwyn your spot on these people would sooner see the club wound up than change. Ask the to arrange a different financial package that keeps us blue. Between you and me I don't think there are that many money people out there.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

BigGwynram wrote:IF YOU FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT IT, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, at the moment you have no ones respect, no credibility, you are a faceless anonymous winger who takes a negative view about most things.

PUT UP< OR SHUT UP, earn some respect. ;)

You see one mans opinion vs another and this is what it boils down to, i should shut up as you put it, yet you start a thread about ME and in general about people vs the red yet contradict what your trying to state in the 1st place by doing it yourself :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 am

Corkrey wrote:My point is that everytime I come on here you stand out because your like a dog with a bone with this anti red thing so therefore you are putting yourself in a position to be critcised. Gwyn hasn't had to single you out you have done that yourself.

Yes so its one mans opinion to anothers already said that.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 am

Occasional Violins wrote:
bluelover wrote:Because we need additional income to compete and our successful Asian owner believes he can obtain substantial additional income from shirt sales particularly in China where red is everything and the dragon is worshiped. The badge design could have been a lot better admittedly

If red is everything in China how come there are more Chinese Super League teams that play in blue than in red? Very decent of the six blue teams to sacrifice all that luck and that money for the sake of a colour. :roll:

Yes that would work wouldn't it all the Chinese Super League teams playing in red :lol: Just think about that for a second :roll:

Now just imagine that your Chinese and living in China and happen to love football and looking for an overseas team to support. May I suggest you look at the following links to get some idea of how they may be influenced

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_the_co ... _for_China

http://www.ecauldron.net/articles/archi ... try_74.php

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:You 2 are like bloody school kids.

No craig its his thread claiming im some leader of a protest when all around online people are talking about it on here on mikes board/facebook/twitter everywhere, [color=#FF4000]but he knows i will not run from his thread about me[/colour as he can not help himself to those who still oppose to playing in red yet im the school kid. :lol:

Don't want you to run away, I want you to man up and do something positive, it ain't big posting off a computer, and you sound so manly stating "HE KNOWS I WILL NOT RUN AWAY FROM HIS THREAD" is that taking the keyboard warrior status to the next level.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

You want a protest, then organise it, why leave it to others if you feel that strongly about it, MAN UP> :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am

Is the protest in Cardiff or Nottingham?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:My point is that everytime I come on here you stand out because your like a dog with a bone with this anti red thing so therefore you are putting yourself in a position to be critcised. Gwyn hasn't had to single you out you have done that yourself.

So stop going on as if your being picked on.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am

f**k the protest. Just man up and f*cking deal with whats happening. I dont want to go red like all of you, BUT WE HAVE TO. If we dont we're fucked and we'll go under, thats the bottom line. The malaysians have got CCFC over a barrel, they know the fans dont want red, but they also know that we have to accept it otherwise we're fucked.

If it turns out that you have a protest and it works and they withdraw resulting in Cardiff getting relegated through points deduction and going under, then i hope your f*cking happy. Because you will have taken away something that means so much to so many people not only in Cardiff but all over Wales.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

I'm up for some flag burning :twisted:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 am

ffs wrote:I'm up for some flag burning :twisted:

f**k off you dribbler

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 am

Magners wrote:

Is the protest in Cardiff or Nottingham?

Actually its more likely to be York, watch this space. :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 am

bleed_blue wrote:
ffs wrote:I'm up for some flag burning :twisted:

f**k off you dribbler

F**k off yourself prick :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am

BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:You 2 are like bloody school kids.

No craig its his thread claiming im some leader of a protest when all around online people are talking about it on here on mikes board/facebook/twitter everywhere, [color=#FF4000]but he knows i will not run from his thread about me[/colour as he can not help himself to those who still oppose to playing in red yet im the school kid. :lol:

Don't want you to run away, I want you to man up and do something positive, it ain't big posting off a computer, and you sound so manly stating "HE KNOWS I WILL NOT RUN AWAY FROM HIS THREAD" is that taking the keyboard warrior status to the next level.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

You want a protest, then organise it, why leave it to others if you feel that strongly about it, MAN UP> :lol: :lol:

Where does it say im this leader of a protest i would like to know seems your always playing the worlds smallest violin on FACTS its all over both boards and the internet where people are talking about protests yet you say im a leader of it in your 1st post just to get a thread going :lol: i dont have to shut up or put up with it either or should we all shut up because we dont share your opinion. I do not claim to be a keyboard warrior as you put it either just because i dont share your opinion , this shows what a real jerk you are some times where you lay claims about others who are against anything you say where there not allowed to think for themselfs or you make a thread on them thats the truth :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

So stop going on as if your being picked on.

Where do i say that its about opinions i didnt think typing to some pixel on a screen was classed as being picked on :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 am

bluelover wrote:
Occasional Violins wrote:
bluelover wrote:Because we need additional income to compete and our successful Asian owner believes he can obtain substantial additional income from shirt sales particularly in China where red is everything and the dragon is worshiped. The badge design could have been a lot better admittedly

If red is everything in China how come there are more Chinese Super League teams that play in blue than in red? Very decent of the six blue teams to sacrifice all that luck and that money for the sake of a colour. :roll:

Yes that would work wouldn't it all the Chinese Super League teams playing in red :lol: Just think about that for a second :roll:

Now just imagine that your Chinese and living in China and happen to love football and looking for an overseas team to support. May I suggest you look at the following links to get some idea of how they may be influenced

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_the_co ... _for_China

http://www.ecauldron.net/articles/archi ... try_74.php

They wear white for away, EVERY TEAM a bit like the NFL. :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Andy1927 wrote:

How about you just stop pretending you speak for ALL fans and allow those who do not agree with this Mickey Mouse rebranding to voice their opinions as I believe they have every right to do in a country with freedom of speech.... this isn't Malaysia yet.....

Isn't that what I'm trying to do here, I don't make out I speak for all fans, if people feel that strongly about rebranding then stop winging and do something positive about it, perhaps you will attract the support you seem to think there is against the plan. I'm not stopping any free speech, I'm asking where is the positive action, typing words is easy do something constructive.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Stern wrote:I had a refund on my season ticket this morning. Just called up and they done it, no sorry's, no asking why, no f**k all

I've had a season ticket since I was 9 and the club didn't give a f**k I have gone. They have potentially lost over £400 a year for the next 30 years. Now that is business sense :x

Well played mate. I've refused to renew too. And 've been in crowds of something like 1300 at Ninian.

Thing is with Tan, its all hubris. Motivated by greed and vanity and arrogance. He thinks we're just scum to bow down to him.
Idiots that will be conned and bullied. Lying, cheating, they really don't give a f**k. Its not even a brand. Its parasites feeding off our passion. Using it against us. They as low as the than the scum who sell smack to kids.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

SavetheBluebirds wrote:
Stern wrote:I had a refund on my season ticket this morning. Just called up and they done it, no sorry's, no asking why, no f**k all

I've had a season ticket since I was 9 and the club didn't give a f**k I have gone. They have potentially lost over £400 a year for the next 30 years. Now that is business sense :x

Well played mate. I've refused to renew too. And 've been in crowds of something like 1300 at Ninian.

Thing is with Tan, its all hubris. Motivated by greed and vanity and arrogance. He thinks we're just scum to bow down to him.
Idiots that will be conned and bullied. Lying, cheating, they really don't give a f**k. Its not even a brand. Its parasites feeding off our passion. Using it against us. They as low as the than the scum who sell smack to kids.

SO really you don't feel to bad about them then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Deleting my comment? BIG MAN

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:Deleting my comment? BIG MAN

That was me

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 pm

WHY IT WAS A VALID POINT..just a little naughty word

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 pm

what the point in protesting against someone who lives in malaysia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 pm

SavetheBluebirds wrote:

Firstly hats off to Stern. He felt strongly enough about the rebranding to actually take some direct action and cancel his season ticket and that's what this thread was supposed to be about.

Secondly everyone is entitled to an opinion even a strong opinion like the one above, but the bit I don't get is just what is Vincent Tan supposed to get out of 'feeding off our passion?'

Seems a very odd statement.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:54 pm

TBH it is becoming a shame that this debate is decending into a personal argument, rather than one about the rebranding. Bluebird 1977 & BigGwyn are both passionate supporters and strongly believe in their prinicples.

It shouldn't come down to calling each other 'clowns' or 'keyboard warriors (surely that dig has had it's day)' instead they should stick to explaining how the club can survive with history intact either with or without the new investment?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Gwyndler, can you for once keep your f*cking nose out of something that does NOT concern you. You've made it clear what side you're on, so you've no right to discuss anyones right to protest. If anyone wants to protest, then let them. I know what game you are playing, and it shows how much fear you have.

To be honest, everything you've touched regarding our club has turned to shit, as this rebranding will. I doubt your "MUG" tshirt will still fit, but I'm sure you can order more - you'll need them.

You should be a happy man, your horse has come in. Stop the gloating, stop the condescension, and stop the sarcasm.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:TBH it is becoming a shame that this debate is decending into a personal argument, rather than one about the rebranding. Bluebird 1977 & BigGwyn are both passionate supporters and strongly believe in their prinicples.

It shouldn't come down to calling each other 'clowns' or 'keyboard warriors (surely that dig has had it's day)' instead they should stick to explaining how the club can survive with history intact either with or without the new investment?

Tony are you going to join me in my in this protest where I'm leading it so gwyn seems to think, he singles me out of the many others who can not understand such a drastic change to everything we have known, all we get is red is better in the far east to sell yet I've always thought its titles/cups/star players who sold a club over there. Red or blue it makes no diffrence VT/TG have lied to us on there open letter that's the facts here, yet there' no better than the riddler and them before with lies clearly yet a big stink with all fans went on then. The malaysians have done the same and changed everything with it but it seems fine with everyone because money will buy a squad for the prem so they believe with glory days ahead.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:TBH it is becoming a shame that this debate is decending into a personal argument, rather than one about the rebranding. Bluebird 1977 & BigGwyn are both passionate supporters and strongly believe in their prinicples.

Tony are you going to join me in my in this protest where I'm leading it so gwyn seems to think, he singles me out of the many others who can not understand such a drastic change to everything we have known, all we get is red is better in the far east to sell yet I've always thought its titles/cups/star players who sold a club over there. Red or blue it makes no diffrence VT/TG have lied to us on there open letter that's the facts here, yet there' no better than the riddler and them before with lies clearly yet a big stink with all fans went on then. The malaysians have done the same and changed everything with it but it seems fine with everyone because money will buy a squad for the prem so they believe with glory days ahead.

I'm actually pro-Red but also very sad that today the Blue has gone from Cardiff City.

BB'77 as I said you are a very passionate guy who believes in his principles and I have no problem with that. I also think you are not the type of person that is really that bothered by being 'picked out' because your belief's mean more to you than personal digs.

I can remember when PMG/The Riddler came onboard and there was huge relief because they claimed that the club was now 'debt free'. We now know that was bollocks as the Langston Loan Notes were still there to the tune of £24m + interest. It was only because of the persistance of the doubters that the full truth came out about how we were being conned by those crocks.

Is this the same situation has lightening really struck twice? Only time will tell but for now (just like I did with Riddler/PMG :oops: ) I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to TG/VT but I certainly wouldn't want people like you to hide away, just in case.