Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We can be as big as Real Madrid

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:
SCFC wrote:You can be as big as Real Madrid, but you'll still have sold your soul to the devil.

(By the way your not going to be as big as Real Madrid, more like Crawley Town)

I'd rather change colour than rip off all the local businesses in my local area ;)

No comparsion ,you're prepared to shit on the fans of a club which has it's history in S Wales not some Asian country where the majority haven't got a clue who you or TIng Tong are.He's come in and instilled his wishes (not yours) with black mail .Good luck lads I think you're going to need it

Dumb ass racist prick.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:
SCFC wrote:You can be as big as Real Madrid, but you'll still have sold your soul to the devil.

I'd rather change colour than rip off all the local businesses in my local area ;)

No comparsion ,you're prepared to shit on the fans of a club which has it's history in S Wales not some Asian country where the majority haven't got a clue who you or TIng Tong are.He's come in and instilled his wishes (not yours) with black mail .Good luck lads I think you're going to need it

Dumb ass racist prick.

Whats racist comment did i make please enlighten me

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:

Dumb ass racist prick.

He does not agree with you so far easier to call you a racist

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:

Dumb ass racist prick.

He does not agree with you so far easier to call you a racist

Maybe I miss understood who ' ting tong' is- in the context of your post I read it to be reference to our Malaysian backers.if it was not then I retract my post. If it was and yu don't consider yourself racist - just think before you post.

Nuclearblue - do not belittle my opinion please, you know nothing about me and your comment is nothing more than school yard tittle tattle

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

mjw6150 wrote:This idea, hard to take but when looked at in the cold light of day, is genius.

We have seen a few clubs with rich owners who are not throwing money away for fun such as Aston Villa, really struggle to break the top 4/6 of the PL. A similar owner for Cardiff would only get us so far.

VT knows the Asian market because he is only doing this because he will make the club a fortune in turnover from it. Now, what is coming in soon...Financial Fair Play. Clubs can only spend a % of turnover. So sugar daddys are out! But if we increase our turnover, and we will if we become adopted as the official PL club of Asia, we could be an incredible club!

QPR are selling shirts out there just by being owned by a Malaysian. We will be owned, sponsored and have our culture fushioned with them. VT will surely use his TV channel to make all our games live out there.

This idea has huge potential and we must remember that in this difficult time.

priceless quote, "as big as real madrid", serious mate stay off the mushrooms before you turn your comuter on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: