Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hate liars

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 am

I read a statement saying we will play in blue. We are playing in red. That must have been a lie. I can't wait to meet these muppets from Malaysia so I can tell them how wrong they are for changing my club on a whim. Blue won the premiership and the champions league. White won the Spanish and Italian leagues.

There was nothing wrong with blue or our badge. Now I am getting messages mocking my club from the rest of the real football world.

I hope the Malaysians sell up and leave after failing to give us the 100 million they also promised.

Happy for the glory hunters gutted for the Bluebirds supporters.

Re: I hate liars

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

Ps before the indecent proposal lot get there knickers in a twist, I am just looking forward to telling them my opinion. I am not threatening them.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 am

MATE CHILL do you honestly think they are going to say malkay has 50 mill to spend on new players lets see what happens

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 am

Fergy1927 wrote:I read a statement saying [size=150]we will play in blue[/size]. We are playing in red. That must have been a lie. I can't wait to meet these muppets from Malaysia so I can tell them how wrong they are for changing my club on a whim. Blue won the premiership and the champions league. White won the Spanish and Italian leagues.

There was nothing wrong with blue or our badge. Now I am getting messages mocking my club from the rest of the real football world.

I hope the Malaysians sell up and leave after failing to give us the 100 million they also promised.

we will be playing in blue.. just away from home..

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 am

TG is a proven liar

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am

Fergy1927 wrote:I read a statement saying we will play in blue. We are playing in red. That must have been a lie. I can't wait to meet these muppets from Malaysia so I can tell them how wrong they are for changing my club on a whim. Blue won the premiership and the champions league. White won the Spanish and Italian leagues.

Well said.
To think I clapped them onto the pitch in the CC semi final.
Next time it will be abuse.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am

DEANO wrote:MATE CHILL do you honestly think they are going to say malkay has 50 mill to spend on new players lets see what happens

No.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 am

I read a statement last year saying we would strengthen in January but we didnt so nothing new there.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:25 am

polo wrote:I read a statement last year saying we would strengthen in January but we didnt so nothing new there.

If the money is there (official bid for Sordell) then that's the managers choice.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:28 am

Fergy1927 wrote:I read a statement saying we will play in blue. We are playing in red. That must have been a lie. I can't wait to meet these muppets from Malaysia so I can tell them how wrong they are for changing my club on a whim. Blue won the premiership and the champions league. White won the Spanish and Italian leagues.

They did cancel the re-branding. It was the board members and fans letters begging them to change their mind. That has brought it all back.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

The Malaysians along with the rest of the football world must be laughing at the once feared Cardiff supporters lining up and bending over taking it like men whilst dreaming of 100 million that was never even promised.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:The Malaysians along with the rest of the football world must be laughing at the once feared Cardiff supporters lining up and bending over taking it like men whilst dreaming of 100 million that was never even promised.

Any evidence to back that up?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Well said.

Prick.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
polo wrote:I read a statement last year saying we would strengthen in January but we didnt so nothing new there.

If the money is there (official bid for Sordell) then that's the managers choice.

Hmmm. A "Show" bid thats all that was.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Leon1927 wrote:

They did cancel the re-branding. It was the board members and fans letters begging them to change their mind. That has brought it all back.

On a false promise of 100 million.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Blue also won the Championship and League 1 in the last 2 seasons.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:The Malaysians along with the rest of the football world must be laughing at the once feared Cardiff supporters lining up and bending over taking it like men whilst dreaming of 100 million that was never even promised.

Any evidence to back that up?

Yes. Mates of mine from WEST ham man United and Bristol City are all making fun of us.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Everybody lies, Fergus.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

Well said.

Prick.

Armchair fan :lol: