Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is PR singling out one Loyal Fan

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Can someone please explain why PR is singling out one fan (Annis) who will be at the march tomorrow, there will be loads of unhappy fans who will be there. Annis has not lied or mislead anyone.

PR is loosing is sense of proportion.

Re: Why is PR singling out a one Loyal Fan

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Who's idea was the march - I thought it was the Rhoosters?

So why pick on Annis?

Re: Why is PR singling out one Loyal Fan

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Ridsdale will always look for a scapegoat. I guess he chose Annis because Annis has called for a vote of no confidence in him, etc etc etc.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

its called divide and rule

ridsdale knows that annis brings with him mixed opinions

have a go at one of the people organising the march , slag off ordinary fans ..mix things up ..and hey presto ..we have the classic divide and rule

well, I can say for certain I aint marching behind annis or any personality , I have far too many disagreements with him to be a hypocrite

I am marching because I am a cardiff city fan

end of

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm

PR is allegedly shouting and balling at the staff down the club, hide the staplers and fax machines you know what was allegedly happened at No. 10 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Who's idea was the march - I thought it was the Rhoosters?

So why pick on Annis?

I would imagine im not a big enough name, if he was to target me most city fans would ask who is he?? unfortunatly for Annis he is well known in City circles and thats why Ridsdale is targeting him.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Who's idea was the march - I thought it was the Rhoosters?

So why pick on Annis?

I would imagine im not a big enough name, if he was to target me most city fans would ask who is he?? unfortunatly for Annis he is well known in City circles and thats why Ridsdale is targeting him.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Probably because Annis' name was on the adverts, or at least his website address was

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 pm

be nice to hear what annis thinks of this statement!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ridsdale out

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:be nice to hear what annis thinks of this statement!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ridsdale out

He's too busy talking to his lawyers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Newblue wrote:Can someone please explain why PR is singling out one fan (Annis) who will be at the march tomorrow, there will be loads of unhappy fans who will be there. Annis has not lied or mislead anyone.

TBH the statement is so pathetic I'm not sure you could actually say it has targeted Annis. Quite the opposite in fact even if it was Ridsdale's intention he couldn't have done a better job of harding attitudes in support of the march.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Just got in from work to see the Riddlers statement.

TBH I was'nt going to protest tomorrow because I did'nt know whether it was the right thing to do. But after reading the Riddlers latest ramblings I am now fully behind Rhooster, Annis and the rest of the organisers of the protest.

The way Ridsdale singled out a fellow fan is disgraceful IMHO. There is only one way this can go now and that is either Ridsdale resigns or he is sacked with immediate effect.

See you all tomorrow lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:20 pm

llandaffblue wrote:Just got in from work to see the Riddlers statement.

TBH I was'nt going to protest tomorrow because I did'nt know whether it was the right thing to do. But after reading the Riddlers latest ramblings I am now fully behind Rhooster, Annis and the rest of the organisers of the protest.

The way Ridsdale singled out a fellow fan is disgraceful IMHO. There is only one way this can go now and that is either Ridsdale resigns or he is sacked with immediate effect.

See you all tomorrow lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Sludge wrote:its called divide and rule

ridsdale knows that annis brings with him mixed opinions

have a go at one of the people organising the march , slag off ordinary fans ..mix things up ..and hey presto ..we have the classic divide and rule

well, I can say for certain I aint marching behind annis or any personality , I have far too many disagreements with him to be a hypocrite

I am marching because I am a cardiff city fan

end of

This.
Ridsdale knows that most (all?) City fans know Annis, and know his past. If he makes out the march is all down to him, people will assume that it's a bunch of hooligans taking part, and will steer clear.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Newblue wrote:Can someone please explain why PR is singling out one fan (Annis) who will be at the march tomorrow, there will be loads of unhappy fans who will be there. Annis has not lied or mislead anyone.

because annis tells the truth its ahas simple as that