Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O WELL

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 am

Thats the price u pay for all them years of spending bigger then u think u are..

Re: O WELL

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 am

swansealad69 wrote:Thats the price u pay for all them years of spending bigger then u think u are..

f**k off

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 am

swansealad69 wrote:Thats the price u pay for all them years of spending bigger then u think u are..

Correct

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 am

Lol, havent u got ur own problems

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

why are you on here sad sad person!

whats happened to your 'welsh record' signing??

Siggy :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 am

Start with some Jolly Phonics books and then try to move on from there you dull boy.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am

and also the price we have to pay for wanting to pay off our debts instead of paying 10p in the pound and cheating those we owe

TWICE!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am

Gylfi Sigurdsson - enough said! The lad saw sense that it is indeed you bunch of cunts that are on the decline! PRICK! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 am

True - but we have never spent ourselves into administration like our local pegsellers have :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 am

This guys grammar continues to amaze me.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 am

do one penis

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

placid-casual wrote:do one penis

But he talks more sense Jules than the Man United wanna be's on here :cry:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

Ffs are u for real!! We lost our manager and a player we never realy had,,and u have lost your id as a club!afc asia is born.
As for not paying our debts off..what 500 k..do u realy think u are squeeky clean u stupi sad red bird?
Another point!os ther now 2 teams on wales nick named the red dragons??lol in such a small princapality u still have to cooy a lower league team.
And all for 100 k were as over half will go on what these guys have allready put in and out standing debt..
Bet man city are shitting them selfs. :lol:
Ps dont care about my grammer as i have a good life u soft red dragons.
Lol

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 am

at least we haven't tucked up small companys and put good folk out of jobs.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 am

swansealad69 wrote:Ffs are u for real!! We lost our manager and a player we never realy had,,and u have lost your id as a club!afc asia is born.
As for not paying our debts off..what 500 k..do u realy think u are squeeky clean u stupi sad red bird?
Another point!os ther now 2 teams on wales nick named the red dragons??lol in such a small princapality u still have to cooy a lower league team.
And all for 100 k were as over half will go on what these guys have allready put in and out standing debt..
Lol

your takin this p1ss out of us for evolution, Cardiff City FC is what was, is, and always will be. regardless of the colour or badge, which has been changed umpteen times throughout our history.

its not selling our soul, its moving with the times and if it gets us debt free and in the prem competing & not just makin up the numbers then it will be seen as a positive.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 am

Ffs are u for real!! We lost our manager and a player we never realy had,,and u have lost your id as a club!afc asia is born.
Lol

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 am

Your right of course.

"The adoption of the new badge incorporating the proud symbol of the Welsh dragon, which was the symbol on the club's badge on the only occasion the FA cup left England with the iconic bluebird and the new red home strip very proudly places Cardiff as the capital city of Wales, whilst also recognising its history and creates a symbolic fusion with Asia which will allow us to fly the Welsh flag on behalf of Cardiff wherever we go."

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 am

cmorris1927 wrote:

whats happened to your 'welsh record' signing??

He's joining The Reds but don't get your hopes up. :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am

Yea and u keep telling u self that!!as for ripping of local firms?dont tell me that u would not have done the same if these guys had not come in.
You would f**k of the local firms in a shot if it ment losing u club or keeping your id.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 am

swansealad69 wrote:Yea and u keep telling u self that!!as for ripping of local firms?dont tell me that u would not have done the same if these guys had not come in.
You would f**k of the local firms in a shot if it ment losing u club or keeping your id.

all you have to ask is how much are they paying sam hammam back , nowhere near what they owe him and that's a man who loves the club

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

this has been coming for years since that fool hamman gave you delusions of granduer, overspending and making ridiculous statements and you lapped it up, we told you then it would end in tears, same with ridsdale overspending and lies you lapped it up we told you again it will end in tears, and now you have been conned out of your identity and sold your soul for a few quid to a malaysian con artist and it is going to end in tears, you are fools and you deserve everything thats coming, this is just the start of the demise of ccfc enjoy the ride, WE TOLD YOU SO.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 am

waddle wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Yea and u keep telling u self that!!as for ripping of local firms?dont tell me that u would not have done the same if these guys had not come in.

all you have to ask is how much are they paying sam hammam back , nowhere near what they owe him and that's a man who loves the club

Thanks for taking an active interest in your Capital City football club, the largest professional sports club in Wales.

Mr Hammam informed the supporters of this club that the money he was investing was his own. It then became apparent that he had actually set up a dodgy off-shore credit account to fund his spending. Credit that had an unrealistically high interest rate. A situation that bares no resemblance to the situation your club was in, when you screwed over scores of local independent businesses......twice! Very honourable my financially astute and prudent friend.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 am

Just remember swansealad take the piss all you want ,but if the time comes around again when your club is in the shit again ,there were a lot of cardiff fans as much as we hate you still put money in collections for swansea town to help you out ,do you think they would do it again or have you only been a swansea fan for the last season or so and dont know any history about your club.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 am

BadaBing wrote:this has been coming for years since that fool hamman gave you delusions of granduer, overspending and making ridiculous statements and you lapped it up, we told you then it would end in tears, same with ridsdale overspending and lies you lapped it up we told you again it will end in tears, and now you have been conned out of your identity and sold your soul for a few quid to a malaysian con artist and it is going to end in tears, you are fools and you deserve everything thats coming, this is just the start of the demise of ccfc enjoy the ride, WE TOLD YOU SO.

You are one bitter cock :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 am

swansealad69 wrote:Ffs are u for real!! We lost our manager and a player we never realy had,,and u have lost your id as a club!afc asia is born.
Lol

Chav

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

Lol

Its the beginning of the end for your lot, going down you are lad, wait and see!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 am

Karl wrote:This guy's grammar continues to amaze me.

Don't be such a hypocrite.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 am

Yes i remember as it was a hard time for us!and yes cardiff fans put money in.
However our debt was but 1.5 mill and mel nurse put up 800k and over 200 k come from fans.
The diffrence here is u lot kept taking the piss when we were strugling and u were paying big wages for shit over paid players,and taking the pis on our we kept a tight budget.
I feel sory in a way for u as alltho u are cardiff fans u are still fans of a club u love and after all the bull shit u belived over the years its come down to this.
Yet u still belive u will be better of?.
All u have done is swap 1 debt for another one thats bigger and in the process lost every thing u love and know about your club.
Tell me this chaps do u realy think that u are going to sell many shirts in asia and that u will have a prem club after all u have given up??