Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ridsdale

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm

i know everyone behind the scenes is unfavourable, but ridsdale isnt the only one.

this guy has a wife and kids who are probably beside themselves with worry. the man is probably on his way to a breakdown

lets not pinpoint our anger at one man

one man does not make a company

Re: ridsdale

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

dave_jones_knickers wrote:i know everyone behind the scenes is unfavourable, but ridsdale isnt the only one.

this guy has a wife and kids who are probably beside themselves with worry. the man is probably on his way to a breakdown

f**k him and his family, they're guilty by association. :evil:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

dave_jones_knickers wrote:i know everyone behind the scenes is unfavourable, but ridsdale isnt the only one.

no but he can ruin it !!

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 pm

fella they have been through it twice before, so they know what to expect... :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:

fella they have been through it twice before, so they know what to expect... :lol:

its a good point mate, but i dread to think what any of us would do should it happen to any of our parents

the egg board are probably laughing because they get to hide behind him