Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is anyone going to buy the new red kit?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

I think people will be surprised at how many red tops the club will sell, I expect to see as many red as blue at our first home game

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think people will be surprised at how many red tops the club will sell, I expect to see as many red as blue at our first home game

Which would be good. Cause it shows the Malaysians, fans are willing to back the rebrading scheme and its create a bit of income.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

will buy the blue one only.
its going to be really fuckin weird seeing the boys come out in red to say the least

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 pm

i will buy this top, ill be in canton 107. why the f**k would you get abused for wearing a cardiff home shirt to a cardiff home game ! feel free to come and let me know. i will all-ways back my team whatever the colour :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Double G wrote:i will buy this top, ill be in canton 107. why the f**k would you get abused for wearing a cardiff home shirt to a cardiff home game ! feel free to come and let me know. i will all-ways back my team whatever the colour :ayatollah:

Good man! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

i like it and defo buy both have to be honest not that fussed with the badge only thing id change

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Double G wrote:i will buy this top, ill be in canton 107. why the f**k would you get abused for wearing a cardiff home shirt to a cardiff home game ! feel free to come and let me know. i will all-ways back my team whatever the colour :ayatollah:

Good man :ayatollah:

I'll be in Block 109 with my young red bluebirds in tow.

Re: Is anyone sad enough to buy the new red kit?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

SavetheBluebirds wrote:It'll look just like a Man Utd shirt when its on fire!

No merchandising, no tickets.No nothing from me.
Lets do our own blue, to fund our takeover. Vincent Vampire will soon be handing the club back if we get our act together.

you been reading to many comics lad or you are totally deluded you couldnt save enough to complete with vt

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

NO :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

I wouldnt accept that kit if it was given to me for nothing..its dire!!

The badge is gash and placed to high(on collarbone)

The material looks cheap and what does the line signify??

Dont care about the colour issue(couldnt give a monkeys)

But this f**king awfull kit and badge has tipped me over the edge!!

Give me the red shirt with the dragon on the shoulder that was
banded around 4weeks ago and im on the bandwagon!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

as long as that piece of shit, which is supposed to be our crest, is on any city shirt, I refuse to buy it. have 2 red shirts when they were our away strips, but they were CCFC shirts not this...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 pm

I dont give 2 fooks what colour they wear, its Cardiff City and the team that I support.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Im gonna buy the blue kit and wear it during home games.

Cardiff is BLUE! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm

the blue 1 is crap now city badge on it and what the fxxk is that Red shit .I spent about £300 each year in the shop buying for my kids and the kids as well as me are gutted about the red kit and that shit badge so they get a big £o spent buy me .as far I am concerned you cant buy a cardiff city kit any more .

I will treasure the ones we have and just hope the kids dont grow.Utter garbage.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

brickyblue wrote:the blue 1 is crap now city badge on it and what the fxxk is that Red shit .I spent about £300 each year in the shop buying for my kids and the kids as well as me are gutted about the red kit and that shit badge so they get a big £o spent buy me .as far I am concerned you cant buy a cardiff city kit any more .

I will treasure the ones we have and just hope the kids dont grow.Utter garbage.

Hope the kids don't grow made me laugh :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:28 pm

If I had kids, I wouldn't let them have the red kit :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
brickyblue wrote:the blue 1 is crap now city badge on it and what the fxxk is that Red shit .I spent about £300 each year in the shop buying for my kids and the kids as well as me are gutted about the red kit and that shit badge so they get a big £o spent buy me .as far I am concerned you cant buy a cardiff city kit any more .

Hope the kids don't grow made me laugh :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:

Lets do our own blue, to fund our takeover. Vincent Vampire will soon be handing the club back if we get our act together.

you been reading to many comics lad or you are totally deluded you couldnt save enough to complete with vt

I wanna know what comic books you read!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
pensionerbluebird wrote:

:lol: how long do you think it would take to raise 70mil by fans??? better start reading fanatsy magazine only way it will happen!! :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
pensionerbluebird wrote:

:lol: how long do you think it would take to raise 70mil by fans??? better start reading fanatsy magazine only way it will happen!! :lol:

I was referring more to the notion of their being a comic book based on the subject area of raising money to buy a football club. Hardly Batman, is it :o

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 am

The only Red kit i am buying is Stirling Albions,,,real football, for real fans.

http://www.stirlingalbionfc.co.uk/

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am

This topic is ridiculous. Throw all the money you want at it, the club is still Cardiff City and that means one thing:

The kit won't go on sale until October 31st 2012.

Who knows what people's opinions will be then.