Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The new kit

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 am

CityBlue1 wrote:I swapped it around i know its shit
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542080_140741986061921_605278156_n.jpg
But Would You City Fans Be A Bit Happier if the bluebird was on top :?: :ayatollah:

I gotta be honest that looks even worse, as much as I love the bluebird the blue and red doesn't go and I predict it will be gone in the coming years.

Hops designs look good but the dragon a little gay :lol:

I'm starting to wonder if it would look better with the bluebird off the badge and bigger on another part of the shirt :oops:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 am

bit of a plain design, but better than the beer mat i think! :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:bit of a plain design, but better than the beer mat i think! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what the hell is that?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 pm

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:bit of a plain design, but better than the beer mat i think! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what the hell is that?

Better than the travesty of our new badge

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 am

Your club is changing its colours on some blind belief that red will sell better. Sorry, but since the global market already has the reds of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal just to name three top flight English clubs, then changing your traditional colour and badge is unlikely to make any significant gain.

It's like selling your soul in the hope you might get a tenner.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 am

CityBlue1 wrote:I swapped it around i know its shit
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542080_140741986061921_605278156_n.jpg
But Would You City Fans Be A Bit Happier if the bluebird was on top :?: :ayatollah:

It's better than the current design, the bluebird under the dragon makes ZERO sense. Dragon would have to be bigger, personally if I was a Cardiff fan I'd be happy if the emblem were predominantly a bluebird with say the Welsh flag somehow encorporated.

And although I have no love for the colour blue, if I supported a club that wore blue I would be furious if the club decided to switch to red.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 am

Flood ccfc lines with this badge. All the Other badges don't come close. But at least we are brainstorming, plus remember big things have small beginnings. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm a reluctant red camp, but hope the board take on board peoples concerns over our new beer Matt club crest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Looks more like a beer mat if you ask me :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Like the kit :D , hate the badge!! :evil: