Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we were told

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm

BLUE would be OUR home KIT, (VT )first of many lies to come, they are testing the water lads to see how far they can push true CITY fans. SHAME ON YOU. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Re: we were told

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

taffy123 wrote:BLUE would be OUR home KIT, (VT )first of many lies to come, they are testing the water lads to see how far they can push true CITY fans. SHAME ON YOU. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

This may not have been the first lie. Transfer funds last january?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Idiot. CCFC :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

taffy123 wrote:BLUE would be OUR home KIT, (VT )first of many lies to come, they are testing the water lads to see how far they can push true CITY fans. SHAME ON YOU. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

To what purpose?

Re: The new kit

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

JOP wrote:Hate the new badge! Kit is ok, badge ruins it.

ImageImage

Class designs

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm

polo wrote:

ImageImage

Class designs

Please print this out and BEG that this be used instead.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Well ......... here goes ..........

I like it and the badge !!!!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 pm

polo wrote:

ImageImage

Class designs

It would definately need tweaking, it's even worse than the one we have now.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

I think the kits are fine.....usual type.....I think the Bluebird spoils the badge.....it's in the wrong place.
I would have put it on the sleeve.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

i like them, badge is awful though. without blowing my own trumpet i designed a much bette compromise badge ages ago and so did a few others. this looks like its been done by a child with zero design skills.

wont be buying the home but will wear the away kit at every home game.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 pm

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY NOT FEKING MAN UTD. CCFC WOULD HAVE TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP TITLE 5 TIMES AND EUROPE BEFOR WE COULD MAKE ANY IMPRESSION IN MALAYSIA, ask any Arsenel or Chelsea fan. When it comes to football in Malaysia your either man utd or liverpool. The idiots are in feking kookoo land.. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:WE ARE CARDIFF CITY NOT FEKING MAN UTD. CCFC WOULD HAVE TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP TITLE 5 TIMES AND EUROPE BEFOR WE COULD MAKE ANY IMPRESSION IN MALAYSIA, ask any Arsenel or Chelsea fan. When it comes to football in Malaysia your either man utd or liverpool. The idiots are in feking kookoo land.. :lol: :lol:

They would be better off buying an airline.

They would make a killing if they started charging all these numpties who they are taking to kookoo land with them.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:WE ARE CARDIFF CITY NOT FEKING MAN UTD. CCFC WOULD HAVE TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP TITLE 5 TIMES AND EUROPE BEFOR WE COULD MAKE ANY IMPRESSION IN MALAYSIA, ask any Arsenel or Chelsea fan. When it comes to football in Malaysia your either man utd or liverpool. The idiots are in feking kookoo land.. :lol: :lol:

I think Tan might own Malaysia though.....so that would put us at an advantage.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Without the worst home and away kit in the history of CCFC. I wouldn't wipe my arse in that Red top - disgusting

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

ImageImage

Class designs

It would definately need tweaking, it's even worse than the one we have now.

ALL jokes aside now, But that dragon apart from the this dragoooon seems to have lost its tails blade, But more noticeable is that this creature looks to be doing a very poor Max Wall impression? feking horrendous!!! :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Aside from the colour and badge change (which is pointless and daft in my opinion), both kits are very uninspiring. It's generic Puma - the sort of kits a Sunday league team would wear.

The badge could have been a lot worse though (although I am massively against changing it - another pointless move).

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

A lot of fans didn't like the white shirt last season but then changed their minds. As they say there's no pleasing everyone.
I'm sure that I will get used to it in time.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Hate the Red and we have been robbed of are club thats it for me thats how I feel at the mo 34 years supporting my club to have it taken from me If Thats the new Cardiff City then no thanks I leave it .Gutted to my soul.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm

lethal's shooting boot wrote:Is that badge a pisstake? A f*cking disgrace that some prick has'nt even sat down & made some effort to think of a good design, any of us could have done better than that, total lack of respect for what we stand for.

ah well cant please everyone but hey thats life! :idea:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm

so are you as you dont have anything constructive to say about anything to do with whole package? training ground ect ect all you can do is slag off investers no matter where it may lead us! :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

brickyblue wrote:Hate the Red and we have been robbed of are club thats it for me thats how I feel at the mo 34 years supporting my club to have it taken from me If Thats the new Cardiff City then no thanks I leave it .Gutted to my soul.

Bye bye :wave: :wave:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

I actually like the new kits, especially the blue one.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Hate everything about it,badge red top blue top feeling really pissed off with it all and not looking forward to new season at all :x :x :x :x :x

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 pm

both kits are awful.
Didn't personally mind the change to red as we still play the same number of games wearing blue.

But that badge definitely needs scrapping. The Bluebird needs moving to the sleeve. Where it is looks like an after thought.
Horrendous.

Why didn't they just use the 1927 "Dragon" crest.

there may be trouble ahead...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Blimey but I think both kits are a little, well, boring.

What a waste of an opportunity, they could have done so much.

If they wanted red and dragons they could have had a shirt bright red at the bottom shading to dark black/red at the top with maybe a dragon climbing up put of red flames into the darker area. Or maybe similar with a bluebird on the blue shirt, perhaps with the shading from light at the top to dark at the bottom with the bluebird diving out of the light towards the dark.

Perhaps they could have got really radical. How about a pair of blue wings on the back of the blue shirt, maybe with the tips curling around the shoulders? Or go for a retro long sleeved shirt and get one of the highly talented far-eastern tattoo artists to design "tattoo sleeves" with dragons coiling round or flocks of bluebirds flying.

All sorts of things they could have done to make the shirts different and attractive to people who maybe had never even heard of Cardiff City!

Instead we get Puma identi-kit dullness :(

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 pm

The kit that Dan boy made was the best by far. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11704/7797281/

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... e-kit.html

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 pm

I swapped it around i know its shit
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542080_140741986061921_605278156_n.jpg
But Would You City Fans Be A Bit Happier if the bluebird was on top :?: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 pm

CityBlue1 wrote:I swapped it around i know its shit
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542080_140741986061921_605278156_n.jpg
But Would You City Fans Be A Bit Happier if the bluebird was on top :?: :ayatollah:

I like this one.... :ayatollah: