Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IT DIES TODAY

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Last two replies really show the class of the posters who authored them...

Chief you cant reach the conscience of a true soul seller

a dig at me fellas? :D
I am sincerely sorry for having a differing opinion to yours!
Infact I dont really have an opinion as it doesnt really bother me in the slightest, but if that means I lack class or dont have a conscience, i'm sure I will get over it somehow :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

Milly, if you're willing to adapt and support the changes then you don't have an opinion. :roll:

but BB red is my favourite colour and its lucky :cry: ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Last two replies really show the class of the posters who authored them...

Chief you cant reach the conscience of a true soul seller

Totally childish post!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No matter what anyone says, from today Cardiff City dies.

Don't say it's just a colour or a nickname, if it was that simple then we'd be as well amalgamating with the Jacks.

All I can say is, If these people so badly wanted a team in red, then why didn't they buy a team that plays in red. Oh wait, that would have cost too much time and money....why not exploit the vulnerable instead.

I never thought fellow supporters could make me sick. Well, your lack of backbone has done that with interest.

Switch the lights off on your way out then you fool. :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I will be genuinely disappointed if anyone feels they need to leave supporting the club over this issue, and really hope that many who say they might won't actually do so.

I know it's easy for me now, as what I wanted has happened, but I know how sick I felt when I thought the Malaysians would walk, and I can have genuine sympathy for our fans (and yes, they are still OUR fans) who feel so strongly about the change of colours, that they're tempted to leave the club over an issue they feel so strongly about.

We still need fans with that kind of passion, and we need to do everything to persuade them to stay, not try and rub salt in the wounds.

I definitely think any kind of gloating is bang out of order. :twisted:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I will be genuinely disappointed if anyone feels they need to leave supporting the club over this issue, and really hope that many who say they might won't actually do so.

I know it's easy for me now, as what I wanted has happened, but I know how sick I felt when I thought the Malaysians would walk, and I can have genuine sympathy for our fans (and yes, they are still OUR fans) who feel so strongly about the change of colours, that they're tempted to leave the club over an issue they feel so strongly about.

We still need fans with that kind of passion, and we need to do everything to persuade them to stay, not try and rub salt in the wounds.

I definitely think any kind of gloating is bang out of order. :twisted:

Good post

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No matter what anyone says, from today Cardiff City dies.

Don't say it's just a colour or a nickname, if it was that simple then we'd be as well amalgamating with the Jacks.

All I can say is, If these people so badly wanted a team in red, then why didn't they buy a team that plays in red. Oh wait, that would have cost too much time and money....why not exploit the vulnerable instead.

I never thought fellow supporters could make me sick. Well, your lack of backbone has done that with interest.

I agree with every word you have said my club is dead and a part of me is gone I am devastated.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

It died about 10 years ago - as much as Sam kick started the club he also set it on it's way to Corporate F.C which is what nearly all the top clubs now are - anyone who does not think football is all about money these days is sadly deluded. Not saying i agree with it but that's the way it is.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

brickyblue wrote:

I agree with every word you have said my club is dead and a part of me is gone I am devastated.

How has the club died??? Seriously

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

get alife ffs we are alive as a club thats what matters or are you all for blue no matter even if club gets liquidated???
and that would be possible ask pompey??

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:46 pm

I mean the passion when i say club died - perhaps it's just a case of getting older or having seen it all before but after 40 years of watching us (and been a regular home and way for last 20) i no longer seem to care. This red/blue thing i just don't care - obviously want club to survive but i think 15 years ago i would have been up in arms about changing colour.
I think all the club cares about now is give us your money, sit down, be a good boy and then on your way. Just a personal view (although my 2 sons think the same) and may be wrong - for newer supporters it may seem ok as they have never known anything else but i feel rather sad that i cannot get passionate about the club anymore. As for the premiership - around 6 clubs can win it so what's the point for the rest - survival each year is that what football is now about!!
However despite all above season tkt renewed and will be again next year

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh for god's sake stop the drama queen antics. Grow up and get on with it. I'm sick of people coming on here acting like spoilt kids because they can't get their own way. We were once called Riverside we didn't play in blue. It's just another change for gods sake. Did Leeds United die, did Leeds United sell their soul when Don Revie changed their shirt to white? They went on to have the most successful period in their history and they are still a bigger club than half the teams in the Premier League will ever be. We are Cardiff City and hopefully with the vastly improved training facilities and better players we will attract even more better players and look to the future. Died! For god's sake grow up.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Oh for god's sake stop the drama queen antics. Grow up and get on with it. I'm sick of people coming on here acting like spoilt kids because they can't get their own way. We were once called Riverside we didn't play in blue. It's just another change for gods sake. Did Leeds United die, did Leeds United sell their soul when Don Revie changed their shirt to white? They went on to have the most successful period in their history and they are still a bigger club than half the teams in the Premier League will ever be. We are Cardiff City and hopefully with the vastly improved training facilities and better players we will attract even more better players and look to the future. Died! For god's sake grow up.

How about you f**k off and don't reply to my post as if you were talking to shite. The likelyhood is that you wouldn't speak to me to my face like that, so don't act a hard man on the internet.

And for the record, brains, white was part of Leeds colours before they changed - so they really just emphasised one of the 3 colours the made up their kit. Vastly different situation to ours, and Don Revie certainly would not have got his way at other clubs whose fans had more principles, dare I say it, 'fire and passion'.

Next?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:How about you f**k off and don't reply to my post as if you were talking to shite. The likelyhood is that you wouldn't speak to me to my face like that, so don't act a hard man on the internet.

And for the record, brains, white was part of Leeds colours before they changed - so they really just emphasised one of the 3 colours the made up their kit. Vastly different situation to ours, and Don Revie certainly would not have got his way at other clubs whose fans had more principles, dare I say it, 'fire and passion'.

Next?

Sheer contradiction in the first paragraph is staggering. I mean, Jesus.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm

The Lad wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:How about you f**k off and don't reply to my post as if you were talking to shite. The likelyhood is that you wouldn't speak to me to my face like that, so don't act a hard man on the internet.

Next?

Sheer contradiction in the first paragraph is staggering. I mean, Jesus.

What? I will happily put my money where my mouth is on this topic, as I have done in person with people over the last 3 weeks.

Next