Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT DIES TODAY

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:42 am

No matter what anyone says, from today Cardiff City dies.

Don't say it's just a colour or a nickname, if it was that simple then we'd be as well amalgamating with the Jacks.

All I can say is, If these people so badly wanted a team in red, then why didn't they buy a team that plays in red. Oh wait, that would have cost too much time and money....why not exploit the vulnerable instead.

I never thought fellow supporters could make me sick. Well, your lack of backbone has done that with interest.

Re: IT DIES TODAY

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am

Jesus!

Calm down dear! Onwards and upwards!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No matter what anyone says, from today Cardiff City dies.

Don't say it's just a colour or a nickname, if it was that simple then we'd be as well amalgamating with the Jacks.

All I can say is, If these people so badly wanted a team in red, then why didn't they buy a team that plays in red. Oh wait, that would have cost too much time and money....why not exploit the vulnerable instead.

I never thought fellow supporters could make me sick. Well, your lack of backbone has done that with interest.

They are starting a new supporters group. They are called the valley invertebrates.Their logo is a jellyfish (a red one of course) and only those fans without a spine need apply. :lol:

Bigbluebird wrote:Jesus!

Downward spiral more like. :lol:

Yeah, because you would have accepted The Beatles being told by the owners of their record label to go back to garbage pop when they were making their classic albums.

The fact that the club obviously doesn't mean much to you does not mean that others share your laissez-faire attitude

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Yeah, because you would have accepted The Beatles being told by the owners of their record label to go back to garbage pop when they were making their classic albums.

The fact that the club obviously doesn't mean much to you does not mean that others share your lassez-faire attitude

We're not being told to play a certain way are we? If someone told the Beatles to changed clothes in order to be able to stay together and make music then so be it!

In regards to your comment about the club not meaning that much to me cause I have a different opinion to you deserves a :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

The fact that the club obviously doesn't mean much to you does not mean that others share your lassez-faire attitude

We're not being told to play a certain way are we? If someone told the Beatles to changed clothes in order to be able to stay together and make music then so be it!

In regards to your comment about the club not meaning that much to me cause I have a different opinion to you deserves a :roll:

You will have to start by removing your name big bluebird as the title is no longer befitting.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 am

It dies for me too mate

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

I don't see how you can say any different. To be so relaxed about something so serious in the scheme of supporting a football club is nothing short of contemptible. Even more so that you believe the lies and threats about our clubs survival, both of which lack substance. People like you have been shown this, yet you all still choose to be repetitors and pedal the myths.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No matter what anyone says, from today Cardiff City dies.

Mother of god.... don't start this yet...FFS :evil: :evil:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 am

:ayatollah: trouts, jellyfish fans thats all they are i bet most of them chanting dragons from the stands next season are the 16-20 year olds who went to the cup finals along with the odd game over the last three seasons but deep down they really have no idea what its like growing up supporting the bluebirds in blue and knowing nothing else in there lifetime ,now its all gone i really hope it backfires on them because i will be :lol: at them come may next season knowing we have lost everything bar are cardiff city name and achieved nothing for it. :twisted:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 am

You would think that with such radical changes, they'd at least get the kit and badge to an amazing standard to balance the argument. but its not that great and from a distance our badge looks like our worzel neighbours'
Anyone else slightly surreal this odd morning? :shock:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

I see the complete opposite. I don't quite understand how one could possible turn their back on the team they love because the badge and kit have been changed.

Sam changed the badge. No one really cared.
If you don't like the red, buy the blue.

Personally I am excited for the summer and season ahead. We have a great manager, hungry young squad of players, seemingly some money to spend and a very bright future now that the debts are going to be cleared andf new training complex built.

When you consider it all in the bigger picture the kit change isn't that big a deal.

Chin up lads :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Mother of god.... don't start this yet...FFS :evil: :evil:

I'm sorry, when would be convenient for you?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 am

:lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 am

another drama queen :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

Last two replies really show the class of the posters who authored them...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Last two replies really show the class of the posters who authored them...

Chief you cant reach the conscience of a true soul seller

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

No it doesn't die. A name change and relocation would do that. Which is protected against.

The club will be there. If you do not want to visit that is fine, but those that want to see CCFC in the prem are more than welcome. After all, that is what we have been pursuing for years and what most want. You can dress them up as glory hunters but what is wrong with wanting success? Not winning is mediocre, and I don't want that.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Last two replies really show the class of the posters who authored them...

:roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 am

Utter bollocks!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

a dig at me fellas? :D
I am sincerely sorry for having a differing opinion to yours!
Infact I dont really have an opinion as it doesnt really bother me in the slightest, but if that means I lack class or dont have a conscience, i'm sure I will get over it somehow :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:26 am

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

a dig at me fellas? :D
I am sincerely sorry for having a differing opinion to yours!
Infact I dont really have an opinion as it doesnt really bother me in the slightest, but if that means I lack class or dont have a conscience, i'm sure I will get over it somehow :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

Milly, if you're willing to adapt and support the changes then you don't have an opinion. :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

Sell your soul for sweeties spineless you may get to the prem but be a traitor to the Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 am

AND THE DINOSAURS DIED YEARS AGO.

IT'S ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL MATE ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 am

[quote="tylerdurdenisabluebird"]No matter what anyone says, from today Cardiff City dies. No it doesn't, it's just different.

Don't say it's just a colour or a nickname, if it was that simple then we'd be as well amalgamating with the Jacks. How do you go from our kit changing colour to us amalgamating with them down west?

All I can say is, If these people so badly wanted a team in red, then why didn't they buy a team that plays in red. Oh wait, that would have cost too much time and money....why not exploit the vulnerable instead. They could have bought Barnsley, Forest, Brizzle Sh1tty, Boro, Charlton, Leyton Orient, Swindon or Rotherham off the top of my head. They chose us because we were on the bones of our @rse but have real potential to be a big club. Yes we were vulnerable but we aren't any longer because of what TG and VT have done for us.

I never thought fellow supporters could make me sick. Well, your lack of backbone has done that with interest. You've got a backbone but it hasn't changed the fact that we are wearing red next season. In fact backbones make no difference so unless one of us has a billion quid to spare I suspect it's time to accept it. I don't want to change but if we have to, I will adapt.[/quote]

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 am

The fact that the club obviously doesn't mean much to you does not mean that others share your laissez-faire attitude

What angers me most about all of this how the likes of you think that Cardiff City means more to you than it does to everyone else just because you want it to stay blue. Grow up and stop posting such utter garbage.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 pm

How about I post whatever the hell I feel like posting, as everyone else does.

I wasn't aware we were adopting the repressive Chinese way of life as well as a colour to suit them.

Perhaps you should send me to a camp for re-education

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:How about I post whatever the hell I feel like posting, as everyone else does.

I wasn't aware we were adopting the repressive Chinese way of life as well as a colour to suit them.

Perhaps you should send me to a camp for re-education

How about you just take time to read what I have said and stop shouting utter garbage about the club meaning more to you than it does to everyone else. Your entitled to your view about staying blue I know it is important to you, just don't assume for one minute that because i have no issues with the changes that it automatically means the club means any less to me.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Football in general has.