Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To Everybody Supporting The Changes

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 am

Watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRiq7UPQASU

Do you feel anything?

If not, then you probably don't deserve an opinion on the matter in the first place.

Please don't take my Cardiff away...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Re: To Everybody Supporting The Changes

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 am

12thMan wrote:Watch this...

Do you feel anything?

If not, then you probably don't deserve an opinion on the matter in the first place.

Cardiff City FC will still be where it's always been. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am

SAYS IT ALL MATE. ILL BE THERE

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 am

Do you feel anything?

Mate you cannot rememeber the bad days obviuosly

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:

Do you feel anything?

I can remember the bad days, but we've had a lot of good days since then. The good days have come playing in Blue with the Bluebird on the badge.

Don't see why that has to change!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 am

love that movie...especially towards the end...whats the music from 5:46?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 am

Do you feel anything?

When did he start watching the city? Cant remember ever seeing him on a pissing down night away to some shit team like rochdale :?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 am

This clip makes me proud to be a Cardiff fan.

With my little pick and shovel, I'll be there. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 am

The cynic in me would suggest you are are trying to promote your label here.
Watched that video probably close to a hundred times and never before saw it start with an advertisement.
;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 am

12thMan wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:

Do you feel anything?

I can remember the bad days, but we've had a lot of good days since then. The good days have come playing in Blue with the Bluebird on the badge.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bluebird is still on the badge :ayatollah:

The kit is a tough pill to swallow but it's hard to know how I will feel until I see it.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 am

Malkys team talk is done for him, I feel inspired.but,but,but with the obvious talent that's been shown out there in making that clip, why can't the powers at the club tap into this rich vein of passion and ok compromise over shirt and colours. But give us something we can wear with pride. Not this slap on the shirt beer Matt club badge. Pick up your pick and your shovels and show them you care with your ideas. engage is better than disengaged

Remember big things have small beginings.
2blue2handle wrote:
12thMan wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:

Do you feel anything?

Bluebird is still on the badge :ayatollah:

The kit is a tough pill to swallow but it's hard to know how I will feel until I see it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 am

jinks-rct wrote:

Do you feel anything?

When did he start watching the city? Cant remember ever seeing him on a pissing down night away to some shit team like rochdale :?

Merthyr fan for the most part of his life as far as I understand

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 am

Do you feel anything?

i enjoyed watching that.thanks for posting it.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

jtc wrote:

Do you feel anything?

It is a good piece but its like a Reditch fan doing a piece on Birmingham making out hes a massive bluenose.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 am

CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Do you feel anything?

It is a good piece but its like a Reditch fan doing a piece on Birmingham making out hes a massive bluenose.

i don,t know the lads history mate.i havn,t been to a non league game for a few years now.my new g/f is a hednesford town fan so i might go and watch them the odd times this year when blues arn,t playing at home.i live 3m away.used to go to hednedsford over 30yr ago :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am

We beat Hednesford in the Welsh Cup final around 92 i think. :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 am

CP76 wrote:We beat Hednesford in the Welsh Cup final around 92 i think. :old:

i know.did,nt go.some of my mates did.never went up
to the cup runs they had either.might take the g/f to a night game .been ages since i went up there.prob 16yr to see blues res

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am

FANtastic and well done to everyone who want to see our club progress, most genuine fans aren't loving or supporting the changes as some people say, they are supporting the club, and the club is far more than a colour or a badge to many of us, it's our life blood and sense of belonging that matters and hopefully we now have a future.Most of us are reluctantly prepared to accept it, because there aren't to many acceptable alternatives as we see it, if someone came up with some, I'm sure they'd carry some support.

The one things people are missing is the fact that if we get the investment and progress, then in time we can change back to blue, we can have a big f**k off blue bird carrying a machine gun if need be, things can always be changed back.

But on the other hand if we fold or start again in the English pyramid system as some are calling for, we can play in any colour with any emblem, but how many will turn up to see it, because at times in the recent past, there were two thousand of us, and that was in the League, how many would there be in the Western Premier tool League?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

BigGwynram wrote:FANtastic and well done to everyone who want to see our club progress, most genuine fans aren't loving or supporting the changes as some people say, they are supporting the club, and the club is far more than a colour or a badge to many of us, it's our life blood and sense of belonging that matters and hopefully we now have a future.Most of us are reluctantly prepared to accept it, because there aren't to many acceptable alternatives as we see it, if someone came up with some, I'm sure they'd carry some support.

The one things people are missing is the fact that if we get the investment and progress, then in time we can change back to blue, we can have a big f**k off blue bird carrying a machine gun if need be, things can always be changed back.

But on the other hand if we fold or start again in the English pyramid system as some are calling for, we can play in any colour with any emblem, but how many will turn up to see it, because at times in the recent past, there were two thousand of us, and that was in the League, how many would there be in the Western Premier tool League?

I've been thinking about that tbh.By changing to red, we've gained huge publicity - good or bad & brought our name/brand into focus. If the red kit wasn't a success, would they return to blue saying the'd listened to the fans etc - again, more publicity. Seems to have worked for Cardiff Blues btw, albeit different changes and on a different scale - but changes nonetheless

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 am

Brought a lump to my throat knowing what changes are being made now.

Cardiff City FC!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 am

12thMan wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:

Do you feel anything?

The best good day of all - the 1927 Cup Final - on the clips in the film, you can clearly see the badge visible, and its the Dragon that's centre stage there on that day.

I'm all for keeping the Bluebird on our kit, along with the Dragon, but we need to be balanced in how we present things.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:58 am

Quality video, I'll be there I'll be there with my little pick and shovel I'll be there :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 am

Nobody supports the change we just accept the change because there is no alternative. We lost a generation of fans the last time the jacks got to the first division, unless we can match them another generation wil be lost