Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If they had any decency

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
bluecyw wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:They would not of turned Fan against Fan without any hesitation. They knew what this would do but hey they have no love for Cardiff City or us the Fans. Things could end up getting heated in the stadium and someone could end up getting hurt as things will be said. But its the money to them not us. They have not been honorable or respectful.
The thing is it is our Club and we will still be here when they go but what Club will they leave behind ?

Why would someone get hurt, so if i stood next to you in the ground with a red Cardiff top on, what would you do or say to me.

nuclearblue i would also like you to answer this question as it concerns me would you or do you think fans who wear the red shirt will get abused

Ask someone who knows me. I am not that sort of person so no I would not. But I stand by what I said that. Violence will brake out as you know it dosent take much fella when it comes to city fans.
Who would want those shit shirts anyway ?

Would you be happy with violence breaking out, and yes the shirts are not for any of my family

ABSALUTELY NOT. I thought my post answered that.

Re: If they had any decency

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluecyw wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:They would not of turned Fan against Fan without any hesitation. They knew what this would do but hey they have no love for Cardiff City or us the Fans. Things could end up getting heated in the stadium and someone could end up getting hurt as things will be said. But its the money to them not us. They have not been honorable or respectful.
The thing is it is our Club and we will still be here when they go but what Club will they leave behind ?

Why would someone get hurt, so if i stood next to you in the ground with a red Cardiff top on, what would you do or say to me.

nuclearblue i would also like you to answer this question as it concerns me would you or do you think fans who wear the red shirt will get abused

Ask someone who knows me. I am not that sort of person so no I would not. But I stand by what I said that. Violence will brake out as you know it dosent take much fella when it comes to city fans.
Who would want those shit shirts anyway ?

I think the kits looks tidy actually, the badge is like a fooking beermat but hey ho.