Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If they had any decency

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

They would not of turned Fan against Fan without any hesitation. They knew what this would do but hey they have no love for Cardiff City or us the Fans. Things could end up getting heated in the stadium and someone could end up getting hurt as things will be said. But its the money to them not us. They have not been honorable or respectful.
The thing is it is our Club and we will still be here when they go but what Club will they leave behind ?

Re: If they had any decency

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Obviously no dignity.
About as honorable as a flying rat.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Why would they intentionally set fans on to eachother?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They would not of turned Fan against Fan without any hesitation. They knew what this would do but hey they have no love for Cardiff City or us the Fans. Things could end up getting heated in the stadium and someone could end up getting hurt as things will be said. But its the money to them not us. They have not been honorable or respectful.
The thing is it is our Club and we will still be here when they go but what Club will they leave behind ?

Sorry I don't get this one? How have they done this when the announcement isn't until tomorrow?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm

bluelover wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:They would not of turned Fan against Fan without any hesitation. They knew what this would do but hey they have no love for Cardiff City or us the Fans. Things could end up getting heated in the stadium and someone could end up getting hurt as things will be said. But its the money to them not us. They have not been honorable or respectful.

Sorry I don't get this one? How have they done this when the announcement isn't until tomorrow?

Then ignore this for now and read it again tomorrow at 09.05 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluelover wrote:

then what??????? :lol: you saying told you so again??? nothing new then!! :P

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Its the fans that are acting like children

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Why would they intentionally set fans on to eachother?

Ever heard of the phrase "Divide and rule"? :old:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Conquer. But yes. Catch 22.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

I've said from day one ...Home kit BLUE ...Away kit RED ... THAT HAS TO PLEASE EVERYONE :?:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 pm

yes but what difference does that make city will still be here minus some fans! but nothing new there dont forget been around when only 3k in ground also nothing to do with it as vt will do whatever he feels he needs to do to make city balanced financially any other ways you can think doing it?? :?:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

yes but what difference does that make city will still be here minus some fans! but nothing new there dont forget been around when only 3k in ground also nothing to do with it as vt will do whatever he feels he needs to do to make city balanced financially any other ways you can think doing it?? :?:

What topcat said, home kit to be Blue and red kit away. Sell the red kits in Malaysian and play most high profile home and away matches in red where possible. That way you do not alienate the TRUE HARDCORE Bluebirds who kept this club afloat in the 90s.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

What topcat said, home kit to be Blue and red kit away. Sell the red kits in Malaysian and play most high profile home and away matches in red where possible. That way you do not alienate the TRUE HARDCORE Bluebirds who kept this club afloat in the 90s.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

maybe but dont think you will please anti malasians whatever they did they just wantarguement for arguement sake! :roll:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluelover wrote:

Ok I will. Thanks I didn't realise it was going to be that early.

Unfortunately for you they are siding with what the majority want and yes possibly they have no love for us fans, no more than the owners of Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd or Liverpool, and of course its all about business, there is not one city fan who thinks otherwise.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Yes we are just arguing for the sake of it. What does Blue or the Bluebird matter ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes we are just arguing for the sake of it. What does Blue or the Bluebird matter ?

Blue absolutely nothing. Bluebird will continue to exist to the likes of you and me and will forever be part of our history, well our history from the 1940s onwards anyway. Your great grandfather no doubt objected to the change of nickname to Bluebirds just like we would object to the change to dragons. I have no issues with red but will never call myself a dragon. My grand kids on the other hand may one day object to the change from dragons to another nickname, that's life why get so hung up about change, things always change

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

good to see your not over reacting nukes :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 am

Nuclearblue wrote:The thing is it is our Club and we will still be here when they go but what Club will they leave behind ?

If we change to red and get this £100m then they will leave behind an extremely healthy club that is in the Premiership. If we do not change to red then there would not be a club for them too leave as we would have gone out of business, as the way things are going with us losing £1m a month the future certainly does not look good. If we want this club that we all claim to love to survive then we have to change. I am certainly not happy about the changes, far from it but if we have to change a few things that will ensure the future of our great club then surely we must support the changes. I would rather see us playing in red, with a dragon and a bluebird on the badge and nicknamed the dragons than witness this club cease to exist. Even with all the changes we will still have our great history but what if we were to fade into obscurity? We would either have to start a new club which would be without any history at all or we would have to start supporting a new club that may have years and years of history, that we would never have been a part of and that would just never be the same.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 am

They will win the majority over with one big signing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 am

milly44 wrote:

good to see your not over reacting nukes :lol:

I know! This place is going to be class today! Elton John is signing up today to learn a thing or two!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 am

Chillax ! :ayatollah:

Let's see what is on the table 1st. If We don't like it we don't go. If we do we go. simple

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 am

Canton stand baz wrote:They will win the majority over with one big signing

spot on. thats how the modern day football fan works

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Because signing one big player has worked in the past...

Hasselbaink, Fowler, Bellamy etc etc

:old: :old: :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 pm

But who was the manager at that time

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Why would someone get hurt, so if i stood next to you in the ground with a red Cardiff top on, what would you do or say to me.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

A superior manager to who we have now?

Malky Mackay has done exactly what Jones did, got to a cup final and into the play offs yet Jones did it by playing mildly more attractive football.

:old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

A superior manager to who we have now?

Malky Mackay has done exactly what Jones did, got to a cup final and into the play offs yet Jones did it by playing mildly more attractive football
:old:

And in one season

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Why would someone get hurt, so if i stood next to you in the ground with a red Cardiff top on, what would you do or say to me.

nuclearblue i would also like you to answer this question as it concerns me would you or do you think fans who wear the red shirt will get abused

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm

bluecyw wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

nuclearblue i would also like you to answer this question as it concerns me would you or do you think fans who wear the red shirt will get abused

Ask someone who knows me. I am not that sort of person so no I would not. But I stand by what I said that. Violence will brake out as you know it dosent take much fella when it comes to city fans.
Who would want those shit shirts anyway ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluecyw wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Ask someone who knows me. I am not that sort of person so no I would not. But I stand by what I said that. Violence will brake out as you know it dosent take much fella when it comes to city fans.
Who would want those shit shirts anyway ?

Would you be happy with violence breaking out, and yes the shirts are not for any of my family