Re: Peter's statement

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

well he's got us worried so why not return the compliment. :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm

i text him this morning, he sounds a little rattled :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:well he's got us worried so why not return the compliment. :lol:

not worried, just pissed off at the guys attitude honestly he thinks this is about some spat betwen him and Annis.He cant ssee that City fans as a collective are pissed off with what is going on at the club.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Are we really threatening any potential investment or are we actually threatening to destabalise PR's ability to benefit from any potential investment. It just sounds like PR is thinking with his pockets again especially when he personally owes the taxman £300k.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Wayne S wrote:Are we really threatening any potential investment or are we actually threatening to destabalise PR's ability to benefit from any potential investment. It just sounds like PR is thinking with his pockets again especially when he personally owes the taxman £300k.

why would any invester be put off by a march by passionate fans?? if i was an invester i would be put off by a chairman who 'forgot' to tell me that the club has a 'small' tax issue, we got PR on the back foot time to turn up the heat....