Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY STATEMENT

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Annis' daughter has just come home from hospital and he is spending time with his family :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis' daughter has just come home from hospital and he is spending time with his family :ayatollah:

OK If a few fans whether it be a mod from here.....tlg vince mike morris etc want to meet you have my number.

I suggested 10.30 as its before the march and perhaps you can relay to those b4 march.

Hes categorically stated he WILL meet........ its up to you.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:12 pm

ianfens wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Annis' daughter has just come home from hospital and he is spending time with his family :ayatollah:

OK If a few fans whether it be a mod from here.....tlg vince mike morris etc want to meet you have my number.

I suggested 10.30 as its before the march and perhaps you can relay to those b4 march.

Ian we have met with PR several times and he lies

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm

ianfens wrote:

Ian well done for trying but it is too late for that now PR has gone too far, cant wait for this march..... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

nobody wants to meet with him, i certainly dont i have heard all he has to say, and its all the same shit,

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Then meet him at 10.30...... if you think its shite then relay it to the march.

Id like some fans to meet him and see what he says......the march is after answers.......how can we get answer if you dont ask the question?

Take an independent person with you if you like.

Right Im off........ if no one wants to meet him its up to yourselves.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
ianfens wrote:

Ian well done for trying but it is too late for that now PR has gone too far, cant wait for this march..... :ayatollah:

Personally i think ya shooting yaself in the post but fair enough.

If anyone wants to from the other MB my number is there.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 pm

ianfens wrote:Then meet him at 10.30...... if you think its shite then relay it to the march.

Id like some fans to meet him and see what he says......the march is after answers.......how can we get answer if you dont ask the question?

i cant even make the demo, i got a fostering course, what can the man say that could change approx 3000 demonstrating against him?????

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ianfens wrote:Then meet him at 10.30...... if you think its shite then relay it to the march.

i cant even make the demo, i got a fostering course, what can the man say that could change approx 3000 demonstrating against him?????

That Borley is flying to Malaysia to finalise the takeover, TG and Tan are coming back on the Wednesday to pay the tax bill get rid of Ridsdale and co and sorting out our bills :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Shooting myself?? why do you think that? my feelings are the same as everyone on that march tomorrow.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm

davids wrote:As a recruiting drive for the march, I don't think we could have done much better! :lol:

Borley and Ridsdale did the march a favour it seems :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:53 pm

where is this statement? it seems to have gone?