Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What,no shitstirring Jacks

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 am

It's a gamble but it had to be done. Let's see we're we both are 2 years from now. I gotta feeling I will be reminding you of your comment.

Its easy making comments when it's not your club

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 am

Leon1927 wrote:It's a gamble but it had to be done. Let's see we're we both are 2 years from now. I gotta feeling I will be reminding you of your comment.

but i will still be supporting my team knowing i haven't been taken for a mug , jesus what is wrong with going to support your team on a saturday and seeing a good game of football , all you're thinking about is the premier league as if it's the only thing that matters .
what is his next stupid idea going to be ? that's what you lot need to be worrying about , when every team you play next season are taking the piss and for many seasons after because they will , or if the puppet master gets bored because you don't go up , lets see how you feel then , because the red dragons are now a joke

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 am

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:It's a gamble but it had to be done. Let's see we're we both are 2 years from now. I gotta feeling I will be reminding you of your comment.

but i will still be supporting my team knowing i haven't been taken for a mug , jesus what is wrong with going to support your team on a saturday and seeing a good game of football , all you're thinking about is the premier league as if it's the only thing that matters .
what is his next stupid idea going to be ? that's what you lot need to be worrying about , when every team you play next season are taking the piss and for many seasons after because they will , or if the puppet master gets bored because you don't go up , lets see how you feel then , because the red dragons are now a joke

Its all about the debt for me. I don't care about Prem. your right it's no all about the prem. even though that's all the jacks go on about. I had the same opinion as you a few weeks back but when there were signs of the Malaysians looking to pack, leaving us with 70 million debt I soon had a scare.

Like I said its different when your talking about a different club. Until it happens to you, you will not understand. Let's see where we are in a few years.

I heard your record signing is in Liverpool today. Lol

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:42 am

Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

Its all about the debt for me. I don't care about Prem. your right it's no all about the prem. even though that's all the jacks go on about. I had the same opinion as you a few weeks back but when there were signs of the Malaysians looking to pack, leaving us with 70 million debt I soon had a scare.

Like I said its different when your talking about a different club. Until it happens to you, you will not understand. Let's see where we are in a few years.

still got the money to spend though you're 70 mil in debt spunking 1.2 mil a month and you're going to build new facilities and change the stadium around 100 mil don't sound to much now does it

plenty of money left over for players :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

still got the money to spend though you're 70 mil in debt spunking 1.2 mil a month and you're going to build new facilities and change the stadium around 100 mil don't sound to much now does it

Most of the debt is owed to the Malaysians do no issue there then. The rest is being sorted so all good. Well happy today yet you seem a bit wound up. Jealousy is a terrible thing :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 am

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

Like I said its different when your talking about a different club. Until it happens to you, you will not understand. Let's see
where we are in a few years.

The debt is gone you arse. No debt no interest to pay every month. Jog on!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am

Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

Like I said its different when your talking about a different club. Until it happens to you, you will not understand. Let's see
where we are in a few years.

The debt is gone you arse. No debt no interest to pay every month. Jog on!

so is you're pride fella are you happy to wear your red jersey next year ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am

You really believe the debt has gone??? REALLY?????

Eyes wide shut, comes to mind.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 pm

shizzle wrote:You really believe the debt has gone??? REALLY?????

Thick as shit comes to mind with you. Love the way you turn it into what you do want it to be. Alas it's not and you're all coming across as jealous little brothers yet again :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Thick as shit comes to mind with you. Love the way you turn it into what you do want it to be. Alas it's not and you're all coming across as jealous little brothers yet again :mrgreen:

Concerned little brothers, my dear, we are just concerned. :mrgreen: :lol:

But, do you really believe the debt has gone???

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:20 pm

shizzle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Yep. 8-)

Love the little brothers bit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

shizzle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Not yet but being sorted. Anyway who cares as long ad it's being serviced which it always has been and will continue to be until to be until eradicated. Otherwise we take the cowardly way out and screw our local suppers via administration. Sound familiar?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

Most of the debt is owed to the Malaysians do no issue there then. The rest is being sorted so all good. Well happy today yet you seem a bit wound up. Jealousy is a terrible thing :mrgreen:

The debt now is transferred to the Malaysians . They've been charging you a 7% on the money they've loaned you to date ,work out the maths on 100 mil .
Not in your position nor would I like to be but it looks a mess from where I am

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

The debt now is transferred to the Malaysians . They've been charging you a 7% on the money they've loaned you to date ,work out the maths on 100 mil .
Not in your position nor would I like to be but it looks a mess from where I am

Well the answer is too keep your nose out. They are charging 7% but who is ultimately paying the bills? Its wooden dollars. Besides the talk is a debt to equity deal and to finally sort out the whole debt issue. It's not just about a change of colour. Let's see what transpires but i think you're going to be disappointed :mrgreen: