Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What,no shitstirring Jacks

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:59 pm

They seem to be missing.Have thet all been banned?Wheres Swanseaslut69 these days.Mind you "c**t since 1948" is a bit quiet too.

Re: What,no shitstirring Jacks

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey there. :old:

Think calling an old man a c**t anominously makes you big and tough does it?

:old:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:They seem to be missing.Have thet all been banned?Wheres Swanseaslut69 these days.Mind you "c**t since 1948" is a bit quiet too.

what a strange question , no jacks on here taking the piss so you start a thread inviting us :roll:
we've got bigger fish to fry than bending over for a bit of cash

COME ON YOU REDS :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

waddle wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:They seem to be missing.Have thet all been banned?Wheres Swanseaslut69 these days.Mind you "c**t since 1948" is a bit quiet too.

what a strange question , no jacks on here taking the piss so you start a thread inviting us :roll:

I'm too polite for my own good sometimes , I was waiting for an invite .
beings I'm here ,what time s the announcement ?
Last edited by Fusilier52 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I only come on here to read Bluebird since 1948's posts. :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

waddle wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

waddle wrote:

Bigger fish to fry? Like interviewing Wigan's assistant is it. :lol: You are big :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

OOOOOh,nice to know your all lurking.As for you c**t since 48:your not who you pretend to be.Even the jacks declare themselves as such when they troll on here-their drivel is to be expected given their allegence.But you all this shit pretending to be a city fan.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 pm

he's daya.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 pm

shizzle wrote:I only come on here to read Bluebird since 1948's posts. :lol:

Its clear to me that everyone hates me and that I am a fake....

Daya or not I have a small loyal following on here now so f**k off. :old:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:

Bigger fish to fry? Like interviewing Wigan's assistant is it. :lol: You are big :lol:

picking the right man to keep us in the premier league my man maybe if you sell enough of your history and pride you might join us ;)

RED AND WHITE ARMY !!!!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Don't be disappointed the jacks have a topic on us tonight. There's quotes from this board too. Bigger fish to fry, my arse. I see Brenda is taking your players already. I'm getting to like him. I suppose i'm going to miss seeing him shopping in Cardiiff. He was there a lot.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Don't be disappointed the jacks have a topic on us tonight. There's quotes from this board too. Bigger fish to fry, my arse. I see Brenda is taking your players already. I'm getting to like him. I suppose i'm going to miss seeing him shopping in Cardiiff. He was there a lot.

what player of ours has he taken ? news to me if he has

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:Don't be disappointed the jacks have a topic on us tonight. There's quotes from this board too. Bigger fish to fry, my arse. I see Brenda is taking your players already. I'm getting to like him. I suppose i'm going to miss seeing him shopping in Cardiiff. He was there a lot.

That fucker you kept saying you had signed

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31120659/

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

sorry you must be a bit confused sigurdsson isn't our player he plays for hoffenheim :roll:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Don't worry there's no danger of him coming in for any of yours ,kenny miller anyone

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:They seem to be missing.Have thet all been banned?Wheres Swanseaslut69 these days.

Yay, well done for inviting them all over.

:roll:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

sorry you must be a bit confused sigurdsson isn't our player he plays for hoffenheim :roll:

I know it's f*cking hilarious. He doesn't want to go to Swansea anymore. He's of to speak to Brenda.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Let's be fair you have been to busy slagging each other off on here today, no need for us to join in it's been comedy gold ffs :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

I know it's f*cking hilarious. He doesn't want to go to Swansea anymore. He's of to speak to Brenda.

we all knew that when brendan legged it to liverpool mun , if you're going to try a wind up at least don't use week old material
are you a red or a blue fella ?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 pm

BadaBing wrote:Let's be fair you have been to busy slagging each other off on here today, no need for us to join in it's been comedy gold ffs :lol:

There's enough Cardiff topics on planet swans these days. It tends to keep them off here.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
BadaBing wrote:Let's be fair you have been to busy slagging each other off on here today, no need for us to join in it's been comedy gold ffs :lol:

There's enough Cardiff topics on planet swans these days. It tends to keep them off here.

We cannot pretend that so called Cardiff fans haven't been making hoards and hoards of topics about the Jack cunts. At one point there were 15 Swansea topics on the first page, unacceptable for any Bluebird to talk about our six fingered neighbours, we did not give a f**k back in my day and we shouldn't today.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:

We cannot pretend that so called Cardiff fans haven't been making hoards and hoards of topics about the Jack cunts. At one point there were 15 Swansea topics on the first page, unacceptable for any Bluebird to talk about our six fingered neighbours, we did not give a f**k back in my day and we shouldn't today.

Exactly! When we constantly talk about them they are going to be here! To be fair I think most people find the jacks annoying cause they do occasionally speak the truth

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 pm

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:

picking the right man to keep us in the premier league my man maybe if you sell enough of your history and pride you might join us ;)

RED AND WHITE ARMY !!!!

history can't be sold fella.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:

RED AND WHITE ARMY !!!!

no but your pride can ;)

are you red or blue fella

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Leon1927 wrote:

how do you know ?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:

how do you know ?

hello twaddle you anoying city fans again? tut tut dont know whos worse us or your team for news?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 am

waddle wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:

how do you know ?

I know because I was told that my my comment was mentioned on there. I couldn't believe how sad that was so I had to look myself to believe it. The obsession you have is not right. You all need help.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 am

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:

RED AND WHITE ARMY !!!!

no but your pride can ;)

are you red or blue fella

Blue

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 am

gutted for you this morning fellas your being taken for mugs all for a malaysians ego trip , jersey sales my arse