Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::ayatollah:
sys.png

What an out and out MUPPET

Re: The new red home kit

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Many can wear this with pride
sys1.png

Very childish.......perhaps you had better go support someone else and grace them with your sheer negativity.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

sys.png

Christ alive Steve, after the phone call we just had and you go and put this on.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:
sys.png

Christ alive Steve, after the phone call we just had and you go and put this on.

Just livening up the board mate and winding a few here up after there comments. Yes Chief spoke to you (for over half an hour :lol: :o :lol: ) and i take on board what you say and opinions and listening to mine. Then i spoke to Annis :ayatollah: but most of all on here Carl, i am a wind up merchant you know that. :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 am

Enjoy your shirts soul sellers

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Enjoy your shirts soul sellers

how am i a soul seller,if my club get investment all the better
i would love it if we carried on in blue but it is not to be.
what right have you got to call people soul sellers
they are entitled to their opinions aswell as you

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 am

I look forward to your face when you say the same thing to bomber and mikey on the piss ups mate :shock: :shock:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:22 am

Who has 'sold their soul'?

It's not as if the fans have any choice in the matter, unhelpful and negative comments like this won't achieve anything and are of no value to the board.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am

The loud minority are at it....do Nukes or BBird 1977 have jobs? cos you can't move on this forum 24/7 without one or the other jumping on you seconds later. They seem very angry :) ...the silenter majority seem a bit more relaxed about their posts.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:The loud minority are at it....do Nukes or BBird 1977 have jobs? cos you can't move on this forum 24/7 without one or the other jumping on you seconds later. They seem very angry :) ...the silenter majority seem a bit more relaxed about their posts.

Yeah I do mate like my user name states :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:The loud minority are at it....do Nukes or BBird 1977 have jobs? cos you can't move on this forum 24/7 without one or the other jumping on you seconds later. They seem very angry :) ...the silenter majority seem a bit more relaxed about their posts.

Yeah I do mate like my user name states :ayatollah:

f**k off nuclear your hp i never seen them do any work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: