Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER RIDSDALES ACHIEVEMENTS

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:20 pm

So, Pinocchio Pete - what did you say you have achieved. A visit to Wembley, you say? Ah, yes, I remember being at Wembley for the Cup Final. Thanks for that. Obviously, to take credit for this, you must've picked the team to get us there?? No, that was Dave Jones, wasn't it. Maybe you scored along the way. No?? You didn't even play?? Oh, so it was Jones and his players who got us to Wembley then?? Just because James Fox sang a song saying "at the helm is Peter Ridsdale" doesn't mean you can take credit for it. Lady Gaga sings "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!" but I don't think I can hold her to it. Oh, one more thing about our appearance in the FA Cup final......WE LOST

The new Stadium. Yes, you did get that for us (for which you were most handsomely rewarded). But, didn't you overspend on the fit out too?? I seem to recall you admitting that a number of times in the media. And the overspend is the cause of our 'short term' cash flow problem, which delayed paying the HMRC bill, and robbed us of our money that we put in to strenghten the squad, so you told us. So you saying you brought us the new stadium is like me gloating to everyone that "I had sex last night", but in actual fact I just date raped a girl. Also, one more thing about the new stadium, Petey my boy - It's shit. There is more atmosphere at a funeral. You may think this is the way forward, but I, like many other don't.

We did finish in seventh, your absolutely right. The highest league finish in so many years (can't remember the exact figure, but I'm sure you'll be quick to remind us). Yes, we were all so happy and excited about finishing in seventh weren't we Pete. Oh no, thats it, we were on for automatic promotion and we blew it in the last four games, picking up one point from 12, and that was coming back from 2-0 down against an already relegated club to grab a last gasp draw. Also, in that run of games, we were hammered 6-0 at Preston and then there was the send off at Ninian Park. That was fantastic wasn't it. Losing three nil to Ipswich and then the embarrassment of the 'farewell show'. Barry Island blow aways, confetti and over-sized lighters. I think I put more effort into my daughters 2nd birthday party last year.

Any other achievements you'd like to brag about Pete?? Like being able to swindle us out of hard earned money before christmas to the pay the bills you can't afford to pay because you have no idea how to run a club (Leeds...cough...Barnsley....cough). The fact that you say you've budgeted for 18k crowds this season, and we have regularly surpassed that figure, yet we're still in the financial mire. Maybe you moaning about said budget during the course of the season after bleating about being one of the divisions highest spenders. What did our good six-fingered friends from Swansea spend this summer?? Not much, but I can reflect on that as I look up at them in the table.

You did bring us Michael Chopra, for about 20 times more than he was brought to the club in the first place, and on exorbitant wages. As are most of our players. How much do our good six-fingered friends from Swansea spend on wages?? Not much, but I can reflect on that as I look up at them in the table.

You did say were were in the healthiest financial position we've been in years. You also said when you first came to the club, you had to save us from the tax man because the previous administration didn't pay the bill. Well, thats no way to run a club is it Pete?? Oh, wait......

Thanks Pete,

Mr Davies

Re: PETER RIDSDALES ACHIEVEMENTS

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm

1) worlds biggest NOSE......
2)WINNING the independants online poll of worlds biggest villans.....beating of competetion of bin laden, saddam husaain and alan tate.

thats it i think :twisted:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 pm

sorry mate but had to laugh out loud at your ga ga reference :lol: :lol: email her you never know.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 pm

i have and she said ''f**k off baz you are married'' oh well never mind