Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA 13 TRAILER

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 43OgdBHaE#!

the official trailer is out :ayatollah:

Re: FIFA 13 TRAILER

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 am

My life wouldn't be worth living without FIFA. Best game ever

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 am

Tactical free kicks look nice. Just hope the impact engine doesn't f**k up again

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

I like the game enough, all they need to make it better is to get all licenses for tournaments such as UEFA Cup
And don't forget Wales!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

Looks boring, predictable and rigid as usual. And the crappy 3 types of goal

Pro Evo all the way

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 pm

The Lad wrote:Looks boring, predictable and rigid as usual. And the crappy 3 types of goal

Pro Evo all the way

I like Pro Evo but only the old ones. 2010 onwards have been shocking.

I've been playing PES 2008 a lot lately :D

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 pm

The problem is FIFA games are never as good as the trailers make them look ;)

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I love FIFA but it does my head in when you get sent off for doing a perfectly good tackle, or have a penalty given against you when you cleanly take the ball, plus when you try passing the ball and it goes to the wrong player! I hope the tackling and the fouls in particular are more accurate and realistic on FIFA 13!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

I know wot u r saying tonteg bluebird but isn't that what happens in real life. Makes it realistic

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:I know wot u r saying tonteg bluebird but isn't that what happens in real life. Makes it realistic

I don't mind a few wrong decisions, but I had a penalty and sending off given against me recently when I did a normal standing tackle in the box and won the ball. I would understand if it was a sliding tackle, but for that to happen for a standing tackle when my defender wasn't even the last man was strange to say the least! It's going to be strange playing FIFA 13 with Cardiff in red, I hope you can still choose the kit you want to play in, if so I will keep switching to our blue kit. Not sure how I will feel with the new Football Manager either!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 pm

CantonJack wrote:
The Lad wrote:Looks boring, predictable and rigid as usual. And the crappy 3 types of goal

Pro Evo all the way

I like Pro Evo but only the old ones. 2010 onwards have been shocking.

I've been playing PES 2008 a lot lately :D

2011 is class, and if the shooting mechanics were better on 2012 it'd be excellent, the off the ball run system is great and the dribbling is slick.