Whats your most unusual...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby andi_cardiff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:34 pm

place you have smashed your self off?!

mine has to be in the middle of basrah airfield in a portaloo at just after midday, I think the best part about it was my fight against adversity, having to finish before I passed out due to the immense heat, it was a tale of a true fighter!
I wish Warren Feeney was my Dad.
andi_cardiff

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Whats your most unusual...

Postby Zabier » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Disabled toilet in my old workplace. The bad thing is I was in there boshing one out when a genuine disabled person needed it. All I heard was our manager go 'whoever is in there come out now! I know for a fact no-one in this office is disabled!'. I claimed that the other toilet was blocked!
Zabier

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Mrs Ramsgates spare room
The Rhooster

Postby Nottage Blue » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Mrs Ramsgates spare room

Mrs Aaron Ramsay? Taking advantage while he's laid up in hospital?
Nottage Blue

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

:?: :?:

:lol:
The Rhooster

Postby Nottage Blue » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

:?: :?:

Ha ha!!! Editing furiously there, Rhooster. Or were you doing that in Mrs Ramsgate's bedroom?
Nottage Blue

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote: :?: :?:

Ha ha!!! Editing furiously there, Rhooster. Or were you doing that in Mrs Ramsgate's bedroom?

:lol: :lol: :lol: dont know what your on about.
The Rhooster

Postby milly44 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 pm

becoming a MOD, does not give you the right to crack one of over aarons mum. poor bloke cant move from the sofa.
and yes i saw it before the unedited version. its to late now, maybe this is what wenger is so upset about :twisted: :D
MALKY MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!
milly44

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:12 pm

milly44 wrote:becoming a MOD, does not give you the right to crack one of over aarons mum. poor bloke cant move from the sofa.
and yes i saw it before the unedited version. its to late now, maybe this is what wenger is so upset about :twisted: :D

:lol: :lol: funny story about cracking one off over peoples mum's, but wont post it :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Rhooster

Postby Nottage Blue » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
milly44 wrote:becoming a MOD, does not give you the right to crack one of over aarons mum. poor bloke cant move from the sofa.

:lol: :lol: funny story about cracking one off over peoples mum's, but wont post it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beginning to wonder about you and your sordid bedroom shenanigans, Rhooster. there seems to be a lot you can't/won't tell us :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nottage Blue

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

Beginning to wonder about you and your sordid bedroom shenanigans, Rhooster. there seems to be a lot you can't/won't tell us :lol: :lol: :lol:

I divulged the "other" story to Milly but it was in confidence, its been a varied life, when you lok like me opportunitys come your way a lot :lol:
The Rhooster

Postby milly44 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

AH THERE IS ONE STORY FROM THE OTHER NIGHT..........ROASTER........... I MEAN ROOSTER ?? :lol:
MALKY MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!
milly44

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

AH THERE IS ONE STORY FROM THE OTHER NIGHT..........ROASTER........... I MEAN ROOSTER ?? :lol:

:lol: can i just clarify roastings, crossing swords etc are not my cuppa tea!!! form an orderly cue and wait your turn i say. :lol:
The Rhooster

Return to General Chat