Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just bought a new smart phone!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Oh well lads! The iPhone ownership is over for me after playing with a Samsung galaxy S3 ! [what a phone!!]

However - i'll still be repairing the screens on iPhones/iPods etc! ;)

My iPhone is added to the for sale section if anyone's interested but will be open to sensible offers if anyone's interested.

Re: Just bought a new smart phone!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

I got myself a HTC sensation xe, awesome phone!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Merlin wrote:Oh well lads! The iPhone ownership is over for me after playing with a Samsung galaxy S3 ! [what a phone!!]

My iPhone is added to the for sale section if anyone's interested but will be open to sensible offers if anyone's interested.

Give me a call when you can fix a new screen on the s2 and you can do the mrs for me! :cry:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Merlin wrote:Oh well lads! The iPhone ownership is over for me after playing with a Samsung galaxy S3 ! [what a phone!!]

what about the i5 in october(ish) :shock:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:37 pm

sam salim wrote:

Give me a call when you can fix a new screen on the s2 and you can do the mrs for me! :cry:

Fair play Sam, that's an hell of an offer, he'd have settled for a tenner I'm sure. 8-)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

what about the i5 in october(ish) :shock:

Can't see it being a huge improvement on this S3!!

It has a better display, QUADcore chip, full HD recording, 8mp face recognition camera. Seeing as I take a lot of photos and upload to twitter/Facebook it tags friends automatically etc etc - just seems a bit more practical for me.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

traitor :twisted:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Fair play Sam, that's an hell of an offer, he'd have settled for a tenner I'm sure. 8-)

:laughing3:

Sure Sam! I don't take long either! :lol:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Bloody hell Gwyn i hope Mandy does'nt see that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:traitor :twisted:

And my eyes are deteriorating with age too! iPhone screen is soo much smaller! :old:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:46 pm

The only thing that seperates an iPhone from an android is iTunes and its app store because it has more apps

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Craig in my iPhone my emails seem to disappear after a while (after being opened).
How can I keep my emails on my phone until I delete them?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:traitor :twisted:

I second this :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:24 pm

it looks good merlin to be fair... i was toying with the idea of sonys new phone, but this phone i think will be the bollocks! cant upgrade til july, but this has to be the phone.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:28 pm

nothing wrong with my nokia, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm

sam salim wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
sam salim wrote:

I am a moderator, it can be arranged easilly, well twenty quid easily. :lol:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Out of 10, how good is the S3? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 pm

My new upgrade

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 pm

sam salim wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:33 am

adz-a32 wrote:Out of 10, how good is the S3? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

9 S3
8.5 iP4S + S2
8 iP4

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:37 am

2blue2handle wrote:Craig in my iPhone my emails seem to disappear after a while (after being opened).
How can I keep my emails on my phone until I delete them?

Luke, create a new email address through gmail - then go into your normal email through the providers website, and ADD your new email as the forwarding address from your current email - so that you can go into your iPhone and register your gmail as the ONLY email account on your phone. All your emails to you current address will get automatically get sent to your new gmail address - which in turn you can access from your iPhone! Understand?

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 am

Merlin, would you be able to fix an iphone 3GS screen thats been knackered because of water damage? thanks :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 am

Bob Bank wrote:Merlin, would you be able to fix an iphone 3GS screen thats been knackered because of water damage? thanks :ayatollah:

How do you know it's just the screen??

I can have a look but usually water will just short out the mother board or battery. I'd have to see it tbh... Pm if you want.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 am

BigGwynram wrote:
sam salim wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Bloody hell Gwyn i hope Mandy does'nt see that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quo
I am a moderator, it can be arranged easilly, well twenty quid easily. :lol:

How's abart a pint for you and yours next home game! :oops:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am

Merlin wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:Out of 10, how good is the S3? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

9 S3
8.5 iP4S + S2
8 iP4

Nice! Might get one. 8-) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Heres a very good review of the S3! :ayatollah:

http://www.t3.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s3-review

How do you find the battery life Craig?

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I knew you'd come over to the dark side eventually. Android phones will be leaving iPhones behind before long!

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Owain wrote:

I knew you'd come over to the dark side eventually. Android phones will be leaving iPhones behind before long!

Definitely not mate! :lol: doesn't mean I wont be getting an iphone 5 in November! Be sure that this phone will do it's utmost to knock Samsung off its perch....! However, I might succumb to an iPad 3 instead of the phone. Haven't decided yet.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Heres a very good review of the S3! :ayatollah:

http://www.t3.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s3-review

How do you find the battery life Craig?

Tell you when it turns up mate thursday! :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
Owain wrote:

Definitely not mate! :lol: doesn't mean I wont be getting an iphone 5 in November! Be sure that this phone will do it's utmost to knock Samsung off its perch....! However, I might succumb to an iPad 3 instead of the phone. Haven't decided yet.

Haha.

Actually I've been waiting for find out what the iPhone 5 will be like before deciding what to get next.

It might convince me to go back to Apple.