Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

5 DAYS LATE

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am

The players pay was going into their bank accounts, supposed to have been in their accounts Last Friday but most didnt receieve it until Weds just GONE, i believe.

Re: 5 DAYS LATE

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am

Might explain shambolic performance v Preston?

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 am

cardiff city stadium wrote:Might explain shambolic performance v Preston?

Might have a point there which might explain why the players lost it with the Riddler when he started shouting the odds.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:22 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Might have a point there which might explain why the players lost it with the Riddler when he started shouting the odds.

I pay your f##king wages, oh no you don't !!! :lol: funny but the clubs falling apart at the seams and if the media get hold of this they'll have a field day.He will crack.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

Let's hope he's not five days late paying the rest of the tax to HMRC

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 am

Exactly

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:The players pay was going into their bank accounts, supposed to have been in their accounts Last Friday but most didnt receieve it until Weds just GONE, i believe.

It doesn't sound good!

Obviously that's your understanding and not fact, how credible was your source?

As far as I've been told all staff/players were all paid on time, but I don't know how true that was.

If it does turn out to be true, even by a few days I would expect it to be over SSN like when it happens at other clubs. Quite big news in my opinion

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:34 pm

I understand they got paid on time.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I understand they got paid on time.

In that case there was no excuse for that performance against Preston !

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:05 pm

I believe your totally correct on that Carl, what happens this month?

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I believe your totally correct on that Carl, what happens this month?

This month we go into admin in my opinion,I just canet see anyway out. Why would anyone invest currently it would be madness,good money after bad!!!! Its a disaster waiting to happenn and it breaks my heart!! :twisted: :evil:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:The players pay was going into their bank accounts, supposed to have been in their accounts Last Friday but most didnt receieve it until Weds just GONE, i believe.

It's a rumour then tut tut :roll: